• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Want to help bluelight but due to the Worldwide Junkie Financial Crisis; are broke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion

Bluelighter
Hi. I assume this is in the wrong area so move it as need be.

I had a brilliant idea how to help bluelight. It'll have to be phrased perfectly to not impeach rules, but there's a way.
I was browsing the forum, when I seen the new banner asking me to donate. I'd love to donate. But I dissolved 38 hours worth of pay into 38 units of water today, and am DEAD BROKE. Fucking high, but broke. What my grand plan is; have a fundraising drive where all the junkies send in their wash bags, and then we can offer the washbags for sale to desperate cunts who percure them at their own liability, and the proceeds go to bluelight.
The concerns I have with the plan are:
-having the fundraiser so it's not classed as selling drugs
-hygene, in case someone with aids used a dirty rig in their wash bag

other than that; it seems fool proof. Really, everyone wins. The donator wins, as they have helped bluelight at only the cost of residue and a plastic bag. The buyer wins, as they get a cheap fix really cheap (I don't suggest charging much for them. Maybe $5 for 10-20 bags or something? I dunno.) and bluelight wins as it gets much needed methamphetamine to spend on servers and hosting and shit to continue doing the great work we all know and love.

As much as I want to write "PM me with where to send your baggies"'; I think it's a conflict of interest if I handle that; so I nominate a senior mod to handle such affairs. After all; I'm a junkie, not an philanthropist. Philanthropist sounds like the valve in my cephalic near the elbow.

Also, June 02 is national vein-rotation day. Either don't use or use a new spot. I don't have to worry about it personally... :\

thank you. It's seriously a good idea.
I wish someone would donate soon; I'm fiending.

How about you junkies stop robbing and stealing while the rest of us donate the money saved to keep the site running?

Or get a job and the dole money recovered is donated by the government?

How about you junkies stop robbing and stealing while the rest of us donate the money saved to keep the site running?

Or get a job and the dole money recovered is donated by the government?

That's a bit nasty bro. Settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.