• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Waited 7 days let my system clear from MIAO. Is it ok to take 25i NBOME?

infamybrian

Greenlighter
Hey bluelighters,

I just wanted to make sure it would be safe to take 1.0mg of 25i tonight. After a full week of kava kava sessions I wanted to make sure there is no interaction with between the chemicals. So after waiting 7 days of letting my system clear, do you think its now safe to trip tonight? The guys on KavaForums say kava is out of the system at 2 days however, I'd like to get your opinion on the matter. %)

I didn't know Kava was an MAOI. Or did you actually mean to type MAIO? Amazing plant it is, I only recently learned on of the compounds in kava acts as a cannabinoid.

I don't believe kavalactones in the kava kava plant are strong enough MAOI's to be much of an issue, as well 7 days should be plenty of time for a reversible MAOI

I only recently learned on of the compounds in kava acts as a cannabinoid.

I can believe that, i'm having a dry spell at the moment on cannabis stocks lol. Kava has its own unique high that i would compare to a benzo, with a mild feeling of "Everything is ok". Can't deal with the dermo effects unfortunately.

I can believe that, i'm having a dry spell at the moment on cannabis stocks lol. Kava has its own unique high that i would compare to a benzo, with a mild feeling of "Everything is ok". Can't deal with the dermo effects unfortunately.

If I had to make a comparison I would say kava feels like a mild version of soma (carisoprodol). It doesn't feel as smooth as a benzo and has a more alcohol like vibe without being quite as dirty. Either way kava is decent and tastes delicious when prepared with milk and sugar, plant matter strained of course. *yum*.

did you take it?
is it your first time?
many take half the first time, just sayin...
you got people there? or are we your people now?

I've taken 25i about 8 times, and 80% percent of the time I cut the blotter in half(1.5mg blotters). I'm tripping alone tonight. plan on watching anime, and listening to some Shoegaze. My Roa is Buccal btw. I'll be on bluelight for this trip, I'm pretty good at handling my shit but thank for the concern bro.

Last edited:

plant matter strained of course. *yum*.

I was using the Toss & Wash ROA with some koniak kava. Believe it or not I nodded a few times had double vision. I think kava is perfect to watch a movie to it puts you in it. I'm just to lazy to stain, which explains why my dermo got so bad. 5 straight nights of 7 tablespoons toss & wash. After that a 7 day break was in order.

You are fine, make sure to get your dose of 25i down correctly be careful...Its MAOI not MIAO, and week long kava sessions are terrible on the liver. Also I have no clue which type of ROA you are using however do not dose nasally.

Last edited:
One time when I was withdrawing I used kava tincture many times a day to help relax me... after a couple of weeks I got sick, like I felt like I had a terrible flu. Fortunately I realized it got worse every time I took the kava tincture so I stopped taking it and I felt better the very next day. It was freaky though, I felt so terrible. Be careful with regular kava use.

^ Yikes, that doesn't sound normal 8)

You are fine, make sure to get your dose of 25i down correctly be careful...Its MAOI not MIAO, and week long kava sessions are terrible on the liver. Also I have no clue which type of ROA you are using however do not dose nasally.

Could you provide some un-biased proof backing this up? I'm not saying your wrong but from what I understand this rumor came from some company that decided to use the whole plant instead of the rootbark and in turn this was harming peoples livers. AFAIK pure kava rootbark isn't toxic to the liver and there are people who take this shit daily and are fine... though some develop this strange rash. Personally though, I wouldn't feel comfortable taking kava with any regularity. Typically people will chew you up if you bring up the liver issues rumor on a kava forum, maybe they're just in denial? I doubt it though...

I was using the Toss & Wash ROA with some koniak kava. Believe it or not I nodded a few times had double vision. I think kava is perfect to watch a movie to it puts you in it. I'm just to lazy to stain, which explains why my dermo got so bad. 5 straight nights of 7 tablespoons toss & wash. After that a 7 day break was in order.

Ugh... I couldn't bring myself to ever do that, and that's coming from someone who can down massive amounts of kratom though kratom isn't that bad really. The powder that I get (which I rarely use) seems very light and a full dose is just too much material, my poor GI would not be happy with me should I put it through that sort of distress.