Wait, who goes to Yale??

JoelB

Bluelighter
I find out if I got in early next week. Not to brag bt I'm definitely qualified.... its all a matter of luck at a certain point. What do you think of the school? Is it difficult to go back to NYC regularly? My other main choices are Columbia, and NYU for a safety. Later,
~joelB

wooohooo! i wish you the best of luck! hope you get in!
i love it here...even though you gotta search around a bit for the right crowd to party with
smile.gif
the city of new haven is a bit ghetto. yale's what you make of it. all up to you.
going to nyc isn't all that bad. it's a lot of work but i still manage to get away from here when i can. email me and let me know how things go...i'm sure you deserve to get in.
Liana

yale is hella.cool man, i hope yoo get in!! no joke, its so much fun here (and lianas thah KOOLest too =) yeahyeah, so i dont have anythign else to say reallie, thah ny thang, whatever, i came thinkin id wanna go all thah time, but i dont reallie... onli been twice, wait three times, since skool started. yoo can have so much fun anywayz. well good luck, and ill see yoo around...
icee

Hee hee hee
smile.gif
*lol* ice guy you made me laugh! A yale student and you spell like that....maybe it's tounge in cheek and I didn't get it and everyone is now laughing at me...shit...I'll shut up now
smile.gif

miss apple
------------------
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without"- Confucius