Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Vyvanse/210mg First Time - first Time taking vyvanse

Jackedupjackrabbit

Greenlighter
Ok so this is my first post, so please don't judge any mistakes I make. So this was my first time trying an amphetamine, so I tried vyvanse. Normally I spend a long time studying a drug before I use it, been like that since I overdosed on pills and went to the hospital when I first got into drugs. Anyways so I was at school, my freind had a bunch of vyvanse and I wanted to try it, but I was stupid and just said fuck it, and took three 70mg vyvanse. So I took the pills at like 8:20AM. It was around 9:30AM that I started feeling it. After about an hour I felt extremely focused, happy and just loved life. I felt like that all of 2nd block, each block is an hour and half long. So I got into 3rd block and It really hit me. I Cldnt stop grinding my teeth, wide open eyes, talking fast, I just felt insane. So I got on my phone and looked up some stuff about what dose to take for vyvanse and relized I took way to much. So I started getting pretty scared, and my whole entire body and face just tingled so much, like tiny cold round rods poking into ever inch of my body. Kept blacking out when I stood up, like every single time I stood up I wld see black and start to stumble around. So I decide to just sit down and try to control my breathing, but I just Cldnt stop, so I was pretty fuckin scared, but that's not the worst part. I made it home, and decide to just lay in my couch all night and chill, well I hadn't slept the past two nights. So I don't know why exactly this happend but I think it was from sleep deprivation, i don't know. So I was sittin on my couch, at like 2:00AM, I started texting this person and I just started going insane, I didn't understand anything and I was freaking the fuck out. Then I looked at my floor and it looked and moved just like water. And I was so freaked out cuz ik that u don't hallucinate on vyvanse cuz my freind told me what all the high does. So I started looking at stuff and I cld imagine anything and it wld jus pop up and I cld see and touch it. it was way more intense than what I get from acid and shrooms. So I was just flipping out and I cld see stuff inside of me and so I calmed down, started texting my GF about stuff, and she was asleep so I was just sending stuff for her to read later, I texted non stop, not looking away from my phone, from 3:00AM to 9:00AM and it felt like only 10 mins. But the exact moment I put down my phone, I was perfectly fine, I felt some of the vyvanse, but I was perfectly sane. I just don't understand it. So I've tried researching a lot more about vyvanse. Now I only take 140mg each time and only do it like every 2 weeks. So last 3 nights I've stayed up wth no sleep. So tonight I've taken 2 70mg vyvanse and smoked earlier today around 6 grams. So my vyvanse has been kicked in for a while and Im waiting to see how everything goes. So yeah, this is my first post, I'm high so I'm sure I added too much detail or pointless info, so plz just ignore my mistakes. So I'm just wandering if anyone can give me am answer for why I went insane and hallucinated a lot. And if it could be harmful and just any comments about my story. But I've experimented with lots of drugs, I've always spent lots of time researching the drug before I try it and I always take ever percaution, but this time I just wasn't thinking straight. So yeah thanks for any help, go easy on me?

I am rxd Vyvanse and am an experienced user of both recreational doses and therapeutic doses. Sounds a lot like a mild case of amphetamine psychosis. It just takes time, sleep, and nutrition and you'll return to normal. That's a huge dose, I'd keep it under 100 next time if you do it at all.

I still want to try vyvanse. I've tried almost all other stims besides Rcs and Vyvanse lol.

Vyvanse can be quite smooth compared to other stims, and can last forever. Just like the common saying is, start low and go up from there. Vyvanse is NOT something you want to overdo in the first place. You'll have many hours to regret and think about it waiting for it to wear off if you do lol.

Yeah I heard a lot about that. Id rather dose low, and have a long high, I used meth for about a year (clean for two) and I hate the redosing constantly. (only after being awake/high for two-three days) Same with ritilan.

OK I keep messin up my typing. I was saying the weird thing about Vyvanse in my case is that I tried meth several times and only felt cranky like too much coffee even though everyone else was geeked outta their minds.
When I was first rxd Vyvanse 30mg hit me like a ton of bricks. Most people wouldn't even feel 30. I'm up to 70mg a day now but it took me 2 years to build up that tolerance.

Definitely means I should give it a shot. I had a few chances to buy it in my younger days but my friend was giving me addy for free so I had no reason.
I really want to be prescribed tbh.

Vyvanse was a horrible experience for me...I started by taking 2 70mg. After about an hour and a half, I felt much like you described OP...focused, in a good mood. That lasted about 30mins. Then it went to hell. I felt edgy and this really strange spaced-out feeling that's hard for me to describe, but it wasn't pleasant. I called a friend at about midnight and asked him to bring me a benzo. I was feeling a panicky feeling....like I drank way too much coffee, and was drugged....and it lasted a long, long time.

I read reviews about it before I took it and they were pretty much mixed...some ppl said it was the best feeling others felt like I did...I also read that its great in combination w Lyrica, because the pregablin will take away all the negative effects. Not so in my case. I am prescribed Lyrica...it didn't help...at all w negative effects. Obviously Vyvanse doesn't work w my body chemistry. Be careful...I also took a way high dose. I tried again the next day thinking maybe I had taken enough just to make me edgy...so I took 3 70mgs-it was the same, except worse and lasted even longer. Be safe.

Vyvanse can be quite smooth compared to other stims, and can last forever. Just like the common saying is, start low and go up from there. Vyvanse is NOT something you want to overdo in the first place. You'll have many hours to regret and think about it waiting for it to wear off if you do lol.

This is so true...First time on vyvanse i compulsively dosed it like adderall and took 10 30mgs (210mgs total)..all the ghb and clonazepam couldn't relax me.... lasts long as fuck.

Just found this thread, bro u sound like an absolute animal, I take 2 x 70mg at once to focus on my sports betting, been thinking about upping my dosage to 210 to get tunnel focussed, but sounds like there is a ceiling to what the human body can intake before rejecting it. If you or anyone still reply to this thread what body weigh are you that take over the 70mg recommended max dose

It's basically the replacement for 'black bombers' (Duphoret - amphetamine ion exchange resin). They also have that, "please, when will this end", if you eat too much.

I used to take 240mg of Vyvanse (6 x 40mg) sometimes in high school. Given I was prescribed it so I had some tolerance. But still, I would stay up for like 2 days straight and code. This is actually how I learned how to code and I ended up turning it into a career

Wow, that's a HUGE amount of Vyvanse for your first time. One time I did 400mg after I'd spent a year building up a high tolerance, and that freaked me out.

I started cutting my foot with a razor blade because I had become convinced that my veins had disappeared. True amphetamine psychosis.

Stay safe my friend,
Dreamflyer