very large amounts of mephedrone and extreme expierience

Zanfiel

Greenlighter
Ok so me and some friends have VERY large amounts of mephedrone, 500+ grams. So we do it quite a bit, up to 5 grams a night at time for days at a time. Yesterday around 1pm i snorted a couple 150-200 lines, around 5 i ate 500mg, then again around 7-8 i snorted 120-200 line. I start to hear voices, extreme paranoia, thinking my friends around me are talking about me. I can hear them saying im cracked out, im a drug addict. Very bad things, even sayin they might have to hurt me. They go upstairs, the voices increase with worse things, finally I decide to say something to my best friend which in turn tells me its in my head and hes gonna sit and talk with me for awhile. During our conversation i decide I want to do another line (100mg rougly) im okay while hes with me. He goes back upstairs, i still hear voices but i know theyre not real this time. Around 4am we talk some more downstairs and i do another line (150mg). The second he goes upstairs i hear him and his gf fighting over me about how im a drug addict, a bad influence and he must choose between me and her, that he has to kick me out. Very obscene things are said about me, depressing suicidal things. After extreme fighting i hear him say put down the gun and the door opens. I jump off the couch and dart out the door running behind houses down the road. I hear her screaming run you little bitch so I start running on the road at that point (bare foot) and shes running behind me screaming at me with my friend trying to stop her and saying dont shoot. Well I ran about a mile and called a friend to pick me up while im running because im being chased by someone with a gun. When they pick me up i flip into the bed of the truck and take off. About 25 mins later i get home and I finally get in touch with my other room mate and tell him everything that happened. About 10 mins later he texts me and says go home and go to sleep right now, everything that just happened was in ur head and never happened. Nobody chased you or said anything about you, ur trippin out and need sleep. I ran from someone in my head because of things i heard in my head.........I confirmed this with the ppl i thought were after me. What caused this because im still very scared.

...the fact that you are doing huge doses of a powerful stimulant and not sleeping properly?

Anyone in their right mind could see this as being a recipe for disaster, so the fact that you don't says something.

Why would you think your room mate has a gun? Its pretty obvious you had to many drugs and not enough sleep. Your body needs sleep or shit will start to hit the fan.

Mephedrone in such quantities causes extreme paranoia.

No offense but I can't help but laugh when you say "what caused this".

It is all in your head, you should probably not take anywhere near that much again and have something to calm you down if you take it in future.

PROTIP: when you are cracked out on large doses of stims, do *not* take moar stims..

if you are already in a bad place a couple more lines isn't going to make it better

mephedrone is some dirty stuff as well.. I can't imagine what having 500g would do to your body :( :(

stay safe man

~1350mg of mephedrone was what caused this, nothing else.

you need lots of fruit, food, water/juice and SLEEP

and no more mephedrone.

ok so it was lack of sleep and too much drone. Still doing drone but havent had any incidents since then

captain-obvious.jpg

Reading this post just has me craving mephedrone, ugh I hate being a polyaddict. I used to trip out and see shit at normal doses, stop taking mephedrone and go to sleep. Time to take a break for a long time and in the future put a limit on any stim use. Never do more than a gram of meph without sleep inbetween.