View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

vaped dmt didn't work

white55

Bluelighter
Last night I decided to vape some known good dmt. Around 25 mg of it. Haven't had any benzos or any other drugs that could have prevented it from working. I gently heated it in a glass pipe, inhaled the vapour and held it in for as long as I could...... and nothing happened. I felt some light nausea but that was it. I didn't burn it or exhale too soon. Later that night 300 ug al-lad and 100 ug eth-lad worked completely fine. Does anyone have any explanations what happened?

Hmm... how positive are you it was legit? Did you test it? It's hard for me to imagine vaped DMT doing nothing, or causing nausea. 25mg is enough to drastically transform everything.

What method did you use to extract it? If you used a glass pipe don't be surprised if it doesn't have any effects but that rarely happens and in this case you could try a GVG.

Your extraction strategy wasn't done properly.

The machine is the way forward for DMT imo.

And 25mg doing nothing - all fingers point to dodgy gear. Had you tried this batch before?

Hmm... how positive are you it was legit? Did you test it? It's hard for me to imagine vaped DMT doing nothing, or causing nausea. 25mg is enough to drastically transform everything.
I didn't test it but the guy I got it from is 100% legit. I bought 10g of very good amphetamine from him some time in december except I got distracted while buying btc because a hot girl walked by and I bought a lot more btc than I intended, so I couldn't pay for the amphetamine at the time but he still gave it to me and said just pay me when you can which ended up being a few months later (I gave him 20 eur more for waiting so patiently). He also gave me back an almost ful 1g bag of 4f-mph (because stimulants often make his thoughts race too much). He had tried the same dmt and it worked fine for him. Overall the dude just doesn't have that scammer vibe. Of course everything is possible and without a lab test I will probably never know. I'm not sure that the few scraps I have left are enough for a lab test or if it's even worth it since for the price of a lab test I can buy 500 to 1000 mg dmt. As far as a reagent test goes, I could do that instead but again idk if I have enough left to do I (and I certainly don't have enough for a lab test and a reagent test).

What method did you use to extract it? If you used a glass pipe don't be surprised if it doesn't have any effects but that rarely happens and in this case you could try a GVG.

Your extraction strategy wasn't done properly.
It was already extracted when i got it. Worked for the guy that gave it to me.

What's wrong with a glass pipe?

I mean even if I burnt a lot of it and didn't hold my breath long enough it should still have given me at least some slight visuals, righ?

Last night I decided to vape some known good dmt. Around 25 mg of it. Haven't had any benzos or any other drugs that could have prevented it from working. I gently heated it in a glass pipe, inhaled the vapour and held it in for as long as I could...... and nothing happened. I felt some light nausea but that was it. I didn't burn it or exhale too soon. Later that night 300 ug al-lad and 100 ug eth-lad worked completely fine. Does anyone have any explanations what happened?
I can almost assure you IF said product was real you almost certainly got the material too hot and destroyed it. I don't know what kind of torch your using but I would suggest using the smallest dab torch you can find (like a cigar lighter) go slow with it don't get it too hot. you literally just want to know your material in your glass bulb until it starts to vaporize smoke then really back off the heat. Don't stop torching it but either pull the flame away or roll the pipe or pulse the flame. It's very tricky if you haven't used a bulf before.
You can always come back for more heat later. when I first got DMT the first time i wasted a good hundred mg trying to get it right and I still mess it up every once in awhile. Get more material and try again brother.