• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using Adderall 30MG+Xanax 1MG and exercising

GalactikJ

Greenlighter
Ok guys so i been using adderall xr for getting stuff done. People say never to run or exercise on it, but i figured what would be wrong with it if i just use the addie with a 1mg xanax? That way i can go run and lose weight, ofc i diet. i been using my fitness pal to track calories, and staying hydrated. I lost 60 lbs by just exercise and diet, Yes my diet however can be better because 1 cheat meal leads to a cheat week -_- That being said the addie helps with the appetite... Also the 60 lbs i lost i used absolutely no drugs, just hard work but now it feels impossible to drop 2 lbs! In short i just want to know if it will be worth using the xanax with the addie so i can run? Also i like using addie purely since its an amphetamine and is known to increase weight loss. but i hate not being able to exercise on it. All help appreciated, thanks.

I wasn't aware that it was necessarily dangerous to exercise on it-I know a lot of people that have done exactly that, although I guess it could cause strain on your heart.

I exercise on adderall all the time, albeit not very strenuously. I wasn't aware that it was dangerous either, I would think that applies more to recreational dosages, but idk. I don't think its very healthy to exercise on adderall though just because its easier to get dehydrated and I doubt that xanax would help with that at all.

If your in great shape all around, you could use it healthy. If you are not very healthy, go easy on it, or not at all.

I think this is more suited for BDD. Maybe kittyCat can shine some light on this.