1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-cyclohexane

1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-cyclohexane.png

KROGER
1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-cyclohexane

Last edited:
1-(3-amino-but-1-ene-1-yl)-(2,2,6-trimethylcyclohexene).png
[

ROSE_PETAL_AMINE [RPA]
1-(3-amino-but-1-ene-1-yl)-(2,2,6-trimethylcyclohexene)

from B-IONONE
$$$

Would A Rose Petal Amine By Any Other Name Smell & Taste The Same?

RPA Entered The Patent Chemical Literature In March 2005 As An Intermediate To A Purported Antimicrobial.
NC(C=CC=1C(CCCC1C)(C)C)C

Last edited:
Would the pure 1S,2S-oDMT really be better? We have a batch of fumarate going around in Germany and it feels like oDMT but without all of the adrenergic goodness and most people are disappointed by it, so I guess it has more of the opioid-isomer than the NDRI. It keeps the withdrawal away and in high doses you feel nice, but this special euphoria is missing that makes oDMT so great. It really feels like you need that noradrenaline to have this "relaxing stimulation" flowing through your body and get this motivational mindset, if this fumarate has really more of the opioid-isomer than I wouldn't prever this over the adenergic one. In the best case you could order both isomers pure and mix them how you like.

This adrenergic stim effect is also what seperates oDMT from most other drugs, only Tilidine with it's DRI effect would be comparable. Wait, Tilidine....I have to go to the drawing board ^^

I wonder about the structural relationships between Tilidine and Tramadol (I know there are many others with a comparable spectrum like Pethidine, but that would get too much if it's not needed for explanation).

What influence does this OH- or carboxyethylchain on the cyclohexylring have? I know it simulates a part of the morphine base, but why does for example Tilidine have no hydroxyl on the phenyl? If you search for Tilidine-like analogues and estimations of targets and potency at thiat swiss website, you get almost nothing.

What influence does the hydroxyl on the third position of the phenyl ring have for those opioids and why doesn't Tilidine need one, even though it seems to simulate the morphine base like most other of those simplified molecules?

And why does Tilidine use a cyclohexene ring instead of cyclohexane? (I also wondered this for Tetrazepam which is the only benzo with cyclohexene)

(If anyone has access to the original research papers for Tilidine where everything is explained in detail I would be very thankful!).

marvinjs-output-42.png

Last edited:
Adding a m-phenol to an opioid isn't a magic trick to increase activity and esterification is only of value if the ligand orientates itself in a manner so that a H-bond acceptor will increase affinity.

Nortilidine is the active drug - tilidine is a prodrug. The researchers tried adding a m-phenol to tilidine and the result was inactive.

Don't imagine chemicals as flat 2D objects - they are 3D objects which I have mentioned So each of the above could represent one of four different 3D structures. In the case of tilidine and nortilidine, only one of the four enantiomers has opioid activity.

Tramadol is unusual with the (1R,2R) being an SNDRI and the (1S,2S), or more specifically the O-desmethyl metabolite having MOR affinity.

One of the important thinks to know is that nobody has yet managed to predict if a given compound WILL be an opioid. When you read the story about every single one of them was discovered by accident. Certainly even when teams searched for new opioids, they would look through previous work to find compounds with at least SOME analgesic activity and then use rational design, high-throughput screening or in-silico modelling (depending on the era of drug discovery).

The fumarate salt is generally used in sustained-release formulations BUT I would have guessed that O-DMT would come in the form of it's hydrobromide salt since HBr is the reagent used to perform the O-demethylation. Something odd going on there. But then, how do you know what you really have?

IF I were in Germany, I would have a Chinese lab make example 2 from the patent. It isn't explicitly controlled anywhere as far as I can tell.

1-amino-2-phenylcyclopentane.png

NACHO
1-amino-2-phenylcyclopentane

1-oxo-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-4-ethylaminocyclopentane.png

MAMA'S
1-oxo-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-4-ethylaminocyclopentane

1-amino-2-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenyl)-cyclopentane.png

IMMA_B_TRIPPIN
1-amino-2-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenyl)-cyclopentane

1-(4-trifluoromethyl-3,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

MAE_BE_SO
1-(4-trifluoromethyl-3,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-nitrophenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

MAE_B_NOT
1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-nitrophenyl)-2-aminoethane

Last edited:
1-oxo-3-methylamino-4-phenylcyclopentane.png

PLAYBOY
1-oxo-3-methylamino-4-phenylcyclopentane

3-methylamino-4-phenylcyclopentane.png

PENTHOUSE
3-methylamino-4-phenylcyclopentane

3-methylamino-4-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclopentane.png

CLUB
3-methylamino-4-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclopentane

1-oxo-3-methylamino-4-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclopentane.png

OUI
1-oxo-3-methylamino-4-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclopentane

HO-CH2CH2CH2CH2-OH

HUSTLER
2 ethyl alcohols stuck together backwards
1,4-butanediol

Last edited:
1-oxa-2-oxo-4-methylamino-5-phenyl-cyclopentane.png

RHETT
1-oxa-2-oxo-4-methylamino-5-phenyl-cyclopentane

N-allyl-1-amino-2-phenylcyclohexane.png

MORGAN
N-allyl-1-amino-2-phenylcyclohexane

N-allyl-1-amino-2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane.png

SURELY_SHIRLEY
N-allyl-1-amino-2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane

N-allyl-2-amino-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexane.png

ELVIRA
N-allyl-2-amino-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexane

Last edited:
Just saw this randomly while browsing cannas on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod-THC

it's codeine linked with THC, damn why do I always have such ideas in a field where I have no influence :/ I would be rich as fuck if every idea I had years before it came to the market would been made into money

"Cod-THC (Codeine Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol carbonate) is a synthetic codrug formed by linking tetrahydrocannabinol with codeine via a carbonate bridge. It is well absorbed orally and shows superior analgesic effects in animal studies compared to a simple mixture of the two drugs.[1][2][3]"

330px-Cod_THC_structure.png

So, As You May Have Noticed, I've Been On A Fencamfamine Analogue Kick Lately.

Some Observations:

-The Strongest Ones Involve Cyclohexane. They Are A Bit Daunting, But Still Do Able.

-The Cyclopentanes Are Somewhat Weak. Subtle Is In Fact A Better Adjective For Them Than Weak, But You Get The Idea.

-The N-allyls Are Too Weak, But Might Make For A Good Daily Antidepressant Rx.

I've Still Only Done 3 Or 4.

Oh Yeah, The Cyclopentanones > The Plain Cyclopentanes.

Last edited:
1-phenyl-1-(2-methylphenoxy)-2-aminopropane.png

STRATTERRADOXY
1-phenyl-1-(2-methylphenoxy)-2-aminopropane

From PPA (nor-ephedrine) Via R-OH Chlorination And Subsequent Reaction With 2-methylphenol.

A Synthetic Outline Beginning With Ephedrine:

1-phenyl-1-hydroxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

-->

1-phenyl-1-chloro-2-methylaminopropane.png

-->
1-phenyl-1-cyano-2-methylaminopropane.png

-->

2-phenyl-3-methylaminobutyric%20acid.png

-->
methyl%202-phenyl-3-methylaminobutyrate.png

HONEY_POT
methyl 2-phenyl-3-methylaminobutyrate

Last edited:
1-phenyl-1-carbomethoxy-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-pentane.png

RIGHT!
1-phenyl-1-carbomethoxy-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-pentane

Suspected DRI.

aPVP --> 1-OH-aPVP --> 1-Br-aPVP --> 1-cyano-aPVP --> 1-carboxyl-aPVP --> 1-carbomethoxy-aPVP

Last edited:

The mystery of 6,14-Endoethenotetrahydrooripavine.

The above link is a deep dive showing just how complicated the synthesis and isolation of etorphine actually IS. The truth is, it's unlikely to replace any of the black marked high-potency opioids soon.

But let's consider the first step. Thebaine (or in some cases oripavine) are reacted with a

dienophile noun di·eno·phile dīˈenəˌfīl
plural-s

definition:
the olefinic or acetylenic component (such as maleic anhydride) that is seeking a diene in the Diels-Alder reaction.

Now it's well known that 1,3-butandiene and ethene can be reacted to produce cyclohexene. There are MANY examples of this class of reaction being used to produce polymers. So one would think that the mystery compound would be a major product of oripavine and ethene. Not the ONLY product mind you because depending on the face being attacked, the -CH=C- bond could end up above or below the C-ring.

Now I actually DON'T think this is a major issue since hydrogenation yields the dihydro derivatives that appear to be uniformly more potent.

So potentially,, a compound listed as being some x400 morphine in potency is just two steps from oripavine (which isn't mentioned in the UNODC list of controlled drugs and seeminly isn't a controlled precursor.

So IF I had to guess, I would guess that...

(6R)-11hydroxy-15-methoxy-5-methyl-13-oxa-5-azahexacyclo[13.2.2.12,8.01,6.02,14.012,20]icosa-8(20),9,11-triene

AKA

6,14-hexahydrooripavine

WILL be a reasonable candidate.

614H

Status
Not open for further replies.