• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
When You're Trying To Draw Cocaine, But Forget One O And Somehow End Up With A New Creation.

N-methyl-2-carbomethoxy-3-(benzoyl)-8-azabicyclo%5b3.2.1%5doctane.png

CATHINONEICOCAINE
N-methyl-2-carbomethoxy-3-(benzoyl)-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane

Note: The acetyl (R-(C=O)-CH3) functional group plays an important role in Fragrance Chemistry.

1-(3,4-diacetylphenyl)-1-(2-piperidinyl)-2-oxopropane.png

TRIACETYL-2-BZP
1-(3,4-diacetylphenyl)-1-(2-piperidinyl)-2-oxopropane

^--Is It Mellifluous? Possibly.

1-(3,4,5-triacetylphenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

THE_VAMPIRE_LESTAT
1-(3,4,5-triacetylphenyl)-2-aminoethane

Last edited:
N-cyclopropylmethyl-2-acetyl-3-benzoyl-8-azabicyclo%5b3.2.1%5doctane.png

THE_WRIGHT_STUFF
N-cyclopropylmethyl-2-acetyl-3-benzoyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]-octane

Learn To Fly!

2-phenyl-3-benzoyl-8-azabicyclo%5b3.2.1%5doctane.png

A_LIL_IFFY but so are the lottery & the stock market
2-phenyl-3-benzoyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane

N-methyl-2-carbomethoxy-3-carbophenoxy-8-azabicyclo%5b3.2.1%5doctane.png

3-ISO-ESTER-COCAINE
N-methyl-2-carbomethoxy-3-carbophenoxy-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane

1-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-1-methoxy-N-allyl-2-aminopropane.png

SAGACIOUS_THO_SATYRICAL_SALAMANDER
1-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-1-methoxy-N-allyl-2-aminopropane

N-allyl-2-carbomethoxy-3-benzoyloxy-8-azabicyclo%5b3.2.1%5doctane.png

INDRA
N-allyl-2-carbomethoxy-3-benzoyloxy-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane

Last edited:
Got another one. 4-(2-Aminoethyl)Methyl-1-Phenylpropan-2-amine. It's a cross between Dopamine and Meth.

Last edited:
Haven't seen any mentions of this drug or its combination products. Anyone have information on Samidorphan. Information on this one seems to be very much limited, anyone with experience should share if they are comfortable.

Best wishes and stay safe!
Azed

I took this new drug for 3 weeks. Extreme dysphoria. One of my least favorite drugs. Had to discontinue.

I took this new drug for 3 weeks. Extreme dysphoria. One of my least favorite drugs. Had to discontinue.
Thank you for sharing your experience! Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for your needs. Did you try the Samidorphan alone or in a combination product? If so which one (if you are comfortable sharing)?

Best wishes!
Azed

N-tert-butyl-1-phenyl-2-aminopropane.png

CHEAP_GEAR
N-tert-butyl-1-phenyl-2-aminopropane

Insuffulated. For when Wellbutrin (bupropion) won't cut the depression.

N-tert-butyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

N-tert-butyl-MDA
N-tert-butyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

N-tert-butyl-1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

RIDE_THE_LIGHTNING!
N-tert-butyl-1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

Last edited:

The only modification medicinal chemists might not immediately understand is the replacement of a 3-hydroxy for a 3-carboxamide. This actually halves the potency BUT does substantially increase duration of action by removing the major metabolic pathway of 3-gluconation as demostrated:

As for the other modifications. The (S)-beta hydroxy N-2-(2-furyl)ethyl moety:

The 14-methoxy:

The 6-methylene:

In essence, QSAR analysis suggests that the potency of the compound will certainly be in the range of thousands of times that of morphine BUT importantly, all of the references suggest a hugely increased TI. While I would be VERY careful in exploring this aspect, it would appear that while much more potent than morphine, the lethal dose due to respiratory collapse will be similar to that of morphine.

Of course the downside is that the affinity would mean that naloxone is of limited use in the case of overdose. That said, it would appear to be of limited utility in cases of overdose with fentanyl and carfentanil. That said, M5050 has been known since the early 1970s and whenever etorphine or carfentanil as used (only for large mammals), protocol dictates that M5050 is also available in case of accidental ingestion:

My limited knowledge of diprenorphine is that it's restricted use is due to it's side-effects, specifically hallucinations and dysphoria. I've never quite understood the resistance to the use of diprenorphine when fentanyl or carfentanil overdosage is possible beyond the fact that it's quite an expensive drug to manufacture and since all patents have expired, their is no obvious profit-motive for producers.

I do know that KW bentley and his team also developed the N-allyl homologue of diprenorphine which I presume will have a significantly shorter duration of action but it's interesting that even by the 1960s the N-methylcyclopropyl moiety was favoured over the N-allyl moiety.

Opiates are Killers.

1-(1S)-phenyl-2-(2S)-aminocyclohexane.png

COSMIC_CHARLIE
1-(1S)-phenyl-2-(2S)-aminocyclohexane

R.I.P

I consider the above to be the index paper of the work by Helmut Schmidhammer who looked into the 14 substitution of phenanthracine opioids. It's interesting to note that he uses several chemically unrelated MOR/DOR ligands and examines the increased activity of such compounds.

14-methoxymetopon demonstrates the classic 'magic methyl' problem that is the bane of medicinal chemists. While alternatives to his synthesis exist, they are based on recent advances in organic chemistry and all are problematic. As it is he was forced to use methyl iodide and sodium hydride to methylate the quaternary hydroxyl moiety.

I did try to find facile alternatives but all of them proved to be lower yielding than his route.

1-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

Phenyl-DOPE
1-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane

The Birch Reaction Can Be Modified So That The Amine Source Is EDTA. Works In Under 60 Seconds Or Less.

1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminocyclohexane.png

SASHA_SHULGIN
1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminocyclohexane

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminocyclohexane.png

TAYLOR_SWIFT
1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminocyclohexane

Status
Not open for further replies.