The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

US Medical Marijuana Questions

Distortionz

Greenlighter
I live in A state with no medical bud yet. I know Cali and Oregon have it not sure if anywhere else does? Just wondering are the prices higher when your getting it at the medical shops? I always figured if they legalized it they would fuck everyone over on the prices. Also do they have different selections or just one type? thanks

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington have all legalized medical marijuana. I would assume the prices would be much lower at medical shops. street marijuana is passed from dealer to dealer, each raising the price in order to make a profit. although medical marijuana (i think) is taxed, it would still be much cheaper due to it being directly from the grower. I would assume the only type offered would be a very potent indica, because a more potent strain would require less unhealthy smoke to be inhaled, and indica has stronger medicinal qualities.

i live in california and our medical marijuana prices are roughly the same as they are on the streets but it depends on the strain, the quality of the batch and the individual dispensaries. some places even sell certain strains under "street value" because they either bought a huge amount or they know that if it's not fairly priced it just won't sell. you can even buy mids and schwag if you want at some places. there are a few shops that i visit regularly and they almost always have decent prices and most places have specials on certain days (4g sundays, spin the wheel and get a prize if you spend over $xxx, etc.).

the best thing about dispensaries is the VARIETY! not one single place that i have been to had a single strain or a single type. there is usually a menu posted up somewhere in the shop that lists every single product they have, from sativas to indicas to hybrids and edibles, concentrates, hash, etc. you're allowed to examine the weed (some places are stricter about people touching the nugs but most places are chill and sometimes provide a magnifying glass with a light so you can check out the trichs, color, hairs, etc.) and you can look at one strain or the entire menu if you want. i still remember the first time i walked into a dispensary...it was heavenly.

i love living in cali =D

i live in california and our medical marijuana prices are roughly the same as they are on the streets but it depends on the strain, the quality of the batch and the individual dispensaries. some places even sell certain strains under "street value" because they either bought a huge amount or they know that if it's not fairly priced it just won't sell. you can even buy mids and schwag if you want at some places. there are a few shops that i visit regularly and they almost always have decent prices and most places have specials on certain days (4g sundays, spin the wheel and get a prize if you spend over $xxx, etc.).

the best thing about dispensaries is the VARIETY! not one single place that i have been to had a single strain or a single type. there is usually a menu posted up somewhere in the shop that lists every single product they have, from sativas to indicas to hybrids and edibles, concentrates, hash, etc. you're allowed to examine the weed (some places are stricter about people touching the nugs but most places are chill and sometimes provide a magnifying glass with a light so you can check out the trichs, color, hairs, etc.) and you can look at one strain or the entire menu if you want. i still remember the first time i walked into a dispensary...it was heavenly.

i love living in cali =D
Amen to that. There are dispensaries all over here, and they all have huge menus of all different strains of bud, edibles, extracts, etc. Definitely no shortage here.