Cycle Advice Urine drug testing in the US military

scatterday

Bluelight Crew
Greetings bluelight,

Posting this on behalf of a friend who's in the military.

He recently was asked to perform a urine drug test under the suspicion for steroid use in the military.

He's extremely concerned at the moment because he is on trt but was also taking masterone enanthate and equipoise at the time of the test.

His question was how does urine screening for PED's work in the military.

Will they be able to detect the masteron and equipoise or only the high levels of testosterone in his urine?

Will they be able to detect anything at all?

Greetings bluelight,

Posting this on behalf of a friend who's in the military.

He recently was asked to perform a urine drug test under the suspicion for steroid use in the military.

He's extremely concerned at the moment because he is on trt but was also taking masterone enanthate and equipoise at the time of the test.

His question was how does urine screening for PED's work in the military.

Will they be able to detect the masteron and equipoise or only the high levels of testosterone in his urine?

Will they be able to detect anything at all?

They will find nothing unless they draw blood, then they can see anything pretty much

Why would they do a urine test for if they can't detect any metabolites?

I'll have to pass on the news to my buddy.

I'll have to wait for some more opinions though, Are you 110% they can't detect PED's in urine?

I'll have to pass on the news to my buddy.

I'll have to wait for some more opinions though, Are you 110% they can't detect PED's in urine?

I’m sorry I just did some research and I was incorrect. He should try to get a month off before his test if that’s even possible.

That's the same answer we found too.

His question was what PED's can be detected because he was on masteron and equipoise.

No, they do not test for PEDs in the military lol.

They will sometimes IF they have a specific reason (ie you gain tons of weight and exhibiting aggressive behavior or they are purposely trying to find a reason to can someone) but they absolutely do not on their standard drug panels.

It’s outrageously expensive being the primary reason and secondarily, it’s the fucking military. Almost all of my military friends are on shit and it’s common knowledge to them and most that steroids are not in standard urine panels. Hell they have it somewhere online as far as how many panels and what each is for.

If they were to test him, which I doubt, he'd fail. Eq will be in his system for over a year.

When I was in the Military, I took a piss test and was on steroids at the time and everything came back negative. They need to specifically look for that. Its not in your "normal" drug screen for the military.