Serious Update deserves own thread: I SNAPPED (PICTURES).

Foerock

Bluelighter
For backstory, please refer to my previous thread @ https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/lol-almost-all-prefixes-apply-f-my-life-ill-even-name-names.911838/

Short version: I'm a drug addict who has MS (chronic severe pains and bouts of optic neuritis which is basically going blind. institutionalized 6+ years and victim of much mental and physical abuse.

Okay so... I have been crying from the pain 2 days and they outright just didn't give two shits and just tell me "doctor hasn't replied" whenever I beg for my pain meds. I formally requested to switch doctors. They just ignored me.

And I flipped. I snaoped.

I went to the bench press and grabbed the long bar. I sat down in a corner by the TV and basically said enough abuse, I'm fighting back. Give me my meds or else, and I swear if you bring in security or try to beat/restrain me you will regret.

And then I made a surprise change in my location and saw the stretcher, the security and the orderlies comin' at me. So...

I went berserk. I actually for the first time ever fought them off. Shattered a glass door to bits, a TV, amongst other things. I fashioned another weapon with my shirt and broken glass. Suddenly they gave me tramadol and xanax. They called the cops and three cops came. They took one look at me and the place and seemingly decided against an assault. They asked me just to promise not to hurt anyone. I said I promise if no one tries to hit/strap me. They left.

Now I've barracaded myself in a remote section with my weapons cause eventually I will sleepand I don't trust them they've broken promises before. There's a window; they can see/check on me but not come in.

Guys omg... I can't believe I did that. It was like some inner rage manifested me into a different fucking peraon.

It was intoxicating... transforming fear into action.

I'm in shock.

Last edited:
Bro how are you on this forum when you're in what seems to be a lock down psychiatric unit?

How did you get those pictures to begin with?

I've got to say I'm intrigued.

EDIT: Hey man I just read your previous thread as you described you'd posted one that gave more context and holy shit! It's like a horror movie. I'm so glad you were able to make things work out for yourself there albeit in a very extreme manner but you did what you had to do!

Keep us updated bro. I hope you get the fuck out of that shithole.

Last edited:
For backstory, please refer to my previous thread on this same forum.

Short version: I'm a drug addict who has MS (chronic severe pains and bouts if optic neuritis which is basically going blind. institutionalized 6+ years and victim of much mental and physical abuse.

Okay so... I have been crying from the pain 2 days and they outright just didn't give two shits and just tell me "doctor hasn't replied" whenever I beg for my pain meds. I formally requested to switch doctors. They just ignored me.

And I flipped. I snaoped.

I went to the bench press and grabbed the long bar. I sat down in a corner by the TV and basically said enough abuse, I'm fighting back. Give me my meds or else, and I swear if you bring in security or try to beat/restrain me you will regret.

And then I made a surprise change in my location and saw the stretcher, the security and the orderlies comin' at me. So...

I went berserk. I actually for the first time ever fought them off. Shattered a glass door to bits, a TV, amongst other things. I fashioned another weapon with my shirt and broken glass. Suddenly they gave me tramadol and xanax. They called the cops and three cops came. They took one look at me and the place and seemingly decided against an assault. They asked me just to promise not to hurt anyone. I said I promise if no one tries to hit/strap me. They left.

Now I've barracaded myself in a remote section with my weapons cause eventually I will sleepand I don't trust them they've broken promises before. There's a window; they can see/check on me but not come in.

Guys omg... I can't believe I did that. It was like some inner rage manifested me into a different fucking peraon.

It was intoxicating... transforming fear into action.

I'm in shock.
This is a bit inappropriate for this forum. It displays violence and makes fun of mental health issues. Please delete the pictures out and edit the thread a bit for the mention of weapons and wishing people harm. Thank you.

This is a bit inappropriate for this forum. It displays violence and makes fun of mental health issues. Please delete the pictures out and edit the thread a bit for the mention of weapons and wishing people harm. Thank you.
He seems to be describing his own struggles currently inpatient against his will in a foreign mental insitution in the Phillipines.

What's the issue? I didn't see him making fun of anyone?

He seems to be describing his own struggles currently inpatient against his will in a foreign mental insitution in the Phillipines.

What's the issue? I didn't see him making fun of anyone?
We don't promote violence whether it's in a psych ward or in the chicken shack.

Thanks for replying though.

We don't promote violence whether it's in a psych ward or in the chicken shack.

Thanks for replying though.

Sure, I get the concept. He just doesn't appear to be promoting violence or advocating for it in any way. He's describing his rather harrowing experience and that happens to include violence.

You're the big boss hoss though.

It would just be a bit odd if you have to omit every story, account, or description if it contains anything violent. Maybe thems the rules though.

Violence against literal tyranny and mental and physical torture IS THE ONLY OPTION. Much respect, i hope they give you the medication you need. Its sickening how literal shitstains can work in the psych ward.

Last edited:
Violence against literal tyranny and mental and physical torture IS THE ONLY OPTION. Much respect, i hope they give you the medication you need. Its sickening how literal shitstains can work in the psych ward.
I dunno man. While I partially agree with your sentiment, I think if one resorts to violence then they also need a way out of the situation. In the Philippines, the police literally gun down in cold blood people they perceive as being drug addicts. Their president, Duterte, has bragged about it. In the OPs situation, I only fear that since he literally has no way to exit the facility he is in, when the time is right he could very well be raided and end up in a worse situation. He already stated that they will be deporting him in March, which was his peaceful way out. Who knows what will happen now.

@Foerock, please check in if you are okay.

OKAY:

I do NOT condone violence of ANY KIND. The violent acts I have recently committed were a symptom of multiple mental and physical strains (doesn't make them right), and I regret them. You'll see why in a bit.

THAT BEING SAID...

My barracade only held for 24 hours. They broke through while I slept (damn that skinny little mofo who did it). I was restrained by my wrists and ankles for 26 days, and am locked in isolation till now.

My doctor gave me my tablet back today cause I'm being transferred the day after tomorrow back to the shithole where I witnessed literal murder lol I can't believe some of the things I type as I type them though they're true...

When I get to new facility, if I don't update, then they probably took my tablet.

I want to thank everyone who gave me kind words of support. Please pray the facility treats me decent. They have before, long ago.

Also merry Christmas to all. Much love!

OKAY:

I do NOT condone violence of ANY KIND. The violent acts I have recently committed were a symptom of multiple mental and physical strains (doesn't make them right), and I regret them. You'll see why in a bit.

THAT BEING SAID...

My barracade only held for 24 hours. They broke through while I slept (damn that skinny little mofo who did it). I was restrained by my wrists and ankles for 26 days, and am locked in isolation till now.

My doctor gave me my tablet back today cause I'm being transferred the day after tomorrow back to the shithole where I witnessed literal murder lol I can't believe some of the things I type as I type them though they're true...

When I get to new facility, if I don't update, then they probably took my tablet.

I want to thank everyone who gave me kind words of support. Please pray the facility treats me decent. They have before, long ago.

Merry Christmas to you too. I am very sorry that you are still being locked in a facility. I'm glad you have your tablet for now. At least you can reach out now and get more support. I wish you strength and peace at the new facility. And I hope you get to keep your tablet when you get there.

OKAY:

THAT BEING SAID...

Hope you get out of this situation soon my friend.