• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

unknown RC in pill

iNguyen

Greenlighter
Hi guys. I'm new to bluelight and I would like to introduce myself and ask for help in this topic. I am 16. A mod at pillreports.com introduced me to this website. I tried E in May of this year and I decided to stop experimenting with anything for a long time because I had a bad trip with some pills. I am going to copy and paste my report from pillreports.com . If anyone has a clue what could have POSSIBLY been in my pills, please post away. Somebody on the site commented that it could possibly be AMT in the pills. If anyone thinks otherwise or agrees please post it here! Thank you!

Report below

With my knowledge of drugs, I believe there was LSD in the pills I took, but I need your guy's opinion though because I heard there is no such thing as LSD-based pills even though I had a lot of LSD like experiences and hallucinations. After this experience, I am going to stay off drugs for a while because I believe I suffered an ego death. [
A complete loss of ego and self-worth, generally occuring during the use of psychedelics. (ie. LSD, Marijuana, Ketamine, mushrooms, salvia) ] I had a bad trip and I believe there was no MDMA in these pills. I will describe the trip, how long it lasted, hallucinations, etc.

Here is a timelime of my trip. It lasted from 3:15 PM until 6 AM. ( around 15 hours )

0:00- Popped 3 Red playboys.

1:00- This was when I noticed soemthing was wrong. Started hallucinating big time. Seeing dragons and my reflection in the mirror made evil faces at me. This was also happening to flowers, stuffed animals in the house, trees, and other regular objects in the house. These things above also turned into dragons and other kinds of monsters I can't describe. ( watch this video. same exact thing happened to me in my reflection in the mirror and some other objects in the house. .youtube.com/watch?v=2wyY_mAaNeo ) No lovey dovey feelings or positive thoughts or feelings at all. No positive thoughts came into my mind during the whole trip. Had intense feelings of fear, paranoia, anxiety, jaw clenching, confusion, increase in body temperature, and an increase of sweating.

2:00- OEV and CEV's ( Open eyed visuals and closed eyed visuals. )Has all of the hallucinations I experienced below.
( Descriptions borrowed from shroomery.org )

Closed eye visuals
When I closed my eyes, streams of colorful lights would jump across my eyes and looked 3D.

Cartooning (OEV)
When watching TV, the colors seem more vivid. Also other objects in the house and people seem to be more colorful and made of "clay."

Breathing (OEV)
A very common effect at medium to high doses, the object in question starts to pulse in and out, bubble, shift, split into multiple layers, morph to the point of being entirely unrecognizable... Usually visible in bigger objects, such as expanses of sand, clouds, textured walls and carpets, etc.

Melting (OEV)
The direct corollary of breathing, best seen in plants and trees. The object in question starts acting like it was made of plastic, and somebody started to heat it; it distorts, flows downwards, maybe wiggles a bit from side to side in a cosmic dance of sorts. Shadows may exhibit a special form of melting: they move by themselves.

Haloing (OEV)
Usually my shroom visuals start off as a "haloing" of misty rainbow colors off of anything I look at. Eventually, as the trip intesifies, I get what I call "kodaking" or "poloroiding" - the "halos" around the mundane 3-D objects begin to morph into "snapshots" - usually of family members or past experiences recalled from differing perspectives.

Clear Light of Reality (CEV or OEV)
Nirvana, ego loss, Non-Game Ecstasy, enlightenment, ultimate truth, "the infallible mind of the pure mystic state", etc. One thing's for sure, you'll recognize it if you get there. =) Again, while any decent trip will seriously reduce the domination of the ego and let you see quite a lot that you wouldn't normally notice, the "Clear Light" kind of total ego loss is quite rare and even experienced trippers consider themselves lucky if they've had a single one of these so-called 'Level 5' experiences.

The hallucinations and emotions lasted until 6 AM.

Between 4:00-6:00- Started to experience an Ego Death. I questioned my worth to this earth and why I need to exist on the earth. Also thought about life on earth and God. Felt suddenly extremely depressed and actually thought about suicide. This is not me at all. Also a lot of random negative thoughts ran into my head and I couldn't think positive no matter how hard I tried. My personality completely changed and this lasted for about 2 and a half hours.

So I would really appreciate someones opinion on what was in these pills. I use this website for lots of research on other pills and I believe this report will help anyone from experiencing my bad trip. I also hope this report is detailed enough for you guys to know what was going on with me. This trip made me stay off drugs for a while. This only happened yesterday and I am still shaken up from the experience since I believed there was going to be MDMA in the playboys. I just turned 16 and I was not mentally ready for this and I hope none of you guys here have to experience this with ANY drug unless you are purposely looking for an ego death ( nirvana, clear light experience ) Leave good comments and rate my report please. Thank you for your help!

These threads are not aloud on BL.

Why oh why did you drop 3 pills straight off without testing them...

Where are you from btw, and whats the pillreports link?

anyway
Its pretty much 100% not LSD, i thought the same thing when i took Pink/yellow smileys a year ago. Im pretty sure what you had was mcPP, all of the effects you experienced fit in with it :) mcPP affects people in very different ways, and you (like nearly everyone) had a bad experience :( The dosage for mcPP is about 30-50mg i think, tripple dropping them must have been quite scary... With mcPP it is on the comedown that you start to trip HARD!

anyways, check pillreports and test your pills if you ever decide to try it again :D Its a shame this experience could have put you off MDMA

Pill ID's are not allowed in Ecstasy Discussion.

>>>>>>>> Pill Reports

Mods:As always, use your discretion :)

its impossible to tell what it was.

i read youre 16 yars old, started e this year and youre already dropping 3 rolls at once?
dont want to sound like your mom, but this is the best way to ruin your relationship wiith e forever (i know this because i did...).
i think its a good decision for you to stay away from e for quite a time; remember: the lesser you roll the better it is. maybe youll some time have the possibility to get some pure mdma, i think that would be the way to go, if you want to try e again.
i started rolling when i was in your age (k, a little earlier) and now i wish i hadnt. drugs are best when youre a stable person, standing on your own feet :)

p.s.: that really sounds like my grandma had written it, shit. but its my honest opinion

oh i missed that he is 16, and only been dropping this year...

i totaly agree with brainbug :-/ slow it down abit...

sorry i didnt know where to post this topic. yeah i know triple stacking isnt good at my age or for anyone in that fact. if anyone wants the original link to the report its here. .pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11939

Don't worry, you're in the right place now. :)

I'm afraid you'll get the same answers you got on PR here (nobody can tell you what was in your pills)...but you can learn about what you may be ingesting and be more informed about it. :)

ok cool thanks :D. so does anyone have a clue about what was in there? somebody told me it was possibly a RC (research chemical). somebody told me it could have been AMT which produces similar effects to LSD as described in my report