Unbloating strategies

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
So homemade transdermal T deffo works perfect. The word out there is that you absorb like 10% but in my experience I would say Im absorving more like the 80% of it. I get bloated like dbol using like 20-30mgs miligrams T/day so no way it absorbs 10%

So the problem now is the bloating. Lets do a thread on figthing water retention. I guess you should take less salt and take soft diuretics as caffeine. Any other tips?. Maybe potassium rich foods like bananas? (I guess it would be quite subtle). Any heavy ass diuretics out there that you recommend?

Would nolva/clomid work as antibloater?

I would not recommend running Tamoxifen of Clomid unless absolutely needed, side effects of long term use can be pretty bad so I don't think that's an option.

No clue what a "natural" approach would be, but pharmacologically I would say low dose Aromasin or low dose Masteron.
You should be able to add either one of these drugs to your transdermal T cream.

The problem with transdermal is that you can only use base/small molucules (no esters). Masteron use to come esterified and is too bulky to be absorved by the skin. And probably is not available in base form, but I would love to try it as the dht derivatives are my faves ATM

The problem with transdermal is that you can only use base/small molucules (no esters). Masteron use to come esterified and is too bulky to be absorved by the skin. And probably is not available in base form, but I would love to try it as the dht derivatives are my faves ATM
If you look hard you might find a drostanolone no ester as I've seen nandrolone and boldenone no ester.

As per reducing bloat, up potassium intake. Reduce carb intake. Mild diuretics but be cautious during hotter months. Dandelion can work as a "natural diuretic". Low dose aromatase inhibitors but that'd be a last resort sort of thing.

You're right, you would need the base, as @Serotonin101 says you may find it but it may not be easy or convenient.
Raw Proviron/Mesterolone will probably be easier to find and should work just as well.
BTW, as you are experiencing bloating, check your BP and see if it has gone up.
I know mine was slightly elevated before introducing Masteron, but went right back to 120/80 after a few days when I introduced it.

You're right, you would need the base, as @Serotonin101 says you may find it but it may not be easy or convenient.
Raw Proviron/Mesterolone will probably be easier to find and should work just as well.
BTW, as you are experiencing bloating, check your BP and see if it has gone up.
I know mine was slightly elevated before introducing Masteron, but went right back to 120/80 after a few days when I introduced it.
I didn't even think of dht base! And it was pretty common for a while.

Masteron would be good if you want to add another anabolic/androgen.

I'd stear clear of duiretics.

Arimidex would be my first choice, second choice being aromatic

Endo