• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Real World - New Orleans

Herbal~Jah

Ex-Bluelighter
tHE new Real World episode called "Fired" is retarded but kinda funny... Theres a big argument over who stole this one girls percocets and shit.., its weird that they have a guy on this year that was addicted to opioid medication (Knight)..

i dunno but this show is super lame...that "Ryan" guy is the other dude arguing with knight bout the pills... well this ryan guy is super fucking gay..

The Real World is in New Orleans? Why can't we have natural disaster hit when something like that happens? We can take another Katrina if it meant taking out a Real World cast. This show was good when it first aired in 1992. After that, everyone became so self-aware from having already watched it before being on it, that they had to keep the cast drunk just to get some real emotion out of their Abercrombie & Fitch, sterotyped bodies.

-Hey! I'm the nice guy! Sure is swell meeting all of you guys.

-Hey!!! I'm the asshole! Get used to it!! Now, where's the token house slut?! I need to get my dick wet!!

-Hey, I'm the token house slut! I'll totally fuck everyone standing in this room. Girls included. Camera guys, too. If I get a decent amount of air time.

-Heeeeeey!! Has the gay cast mmmmmmmmember position been filled? If not, I'm here to bend that bad boy over and fill it. I'm so sassy! Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

-Sup? Daaaaaaaaamn! I da only brotha/sista up in dis bitch? I ain't neva seent no Real World befo and wus not expectin dat shit! I been played! Now Iz angry!!

Sorry. I was lost in my rant. But as I said, the first Real World was a good show. It was geniune. After that, everyone who was on it had already seen the show. They knew what to expect and most of the time they play for the camera.

It's has good, Pedro-like moments, I'm sure. I don't know. I stopped watching after the first few seasons.

i like real world but its just getting worse and worse.
the last 2 season were horrible.

bring on the challenge.

Ditto on TRW being crap...remember the days when they actually had jobs? Now it's bitch all day and fuck all night, to the latest pop songs and endless bottles of liquor. How this show keeps getting renewed when far better MTV programs have gotten axed over the years is a mystery I'll never solve, probably because I'm getting old. :p

RE Frank: You forgot another TRW cliche: At least two characters with really bizarre names. If you ever want to get on the show, not only be young and hot, but make sure your name is something like Sayonara or Loribethisrael or Taizong, etc.

Wasn't one RW in New Orleans enough? I stopped watching about 12 years ago.

I never watch this show, i just happened to be flipping channels and came across this episode...but yeah The Real World is the dumbest show, its all drama nonsense...

The Real World is in New Orleans? Why can't we have natural disaster hit when something like that happens? We can take another Katrina if it meant taking out a Real World cast. This show was good when it first aired in 1992. After that, everyone became so self-aware from having already watched it before being on it, that they had to keep the cast drunk just to get some real emotion out of their Abercrombie & Fitch, sterotyped bodies.

-Hey! I'm the nice guy! Sure is swell meeting all of you guys.

-Hey!!! I'm the asshole! Get used to it!! Now, where's the token house slut?! I need to get my dick wet!!

-Hey, I'm the token house slut! I'll totally fuck everyone standing in this room. Girls included. Camera guys, too. If I get a decent amount of air time.

-Heeeeeey!! Has the gay cast mmmmmmmmember position been filled? If not, I'm here to bend that bad boy over and fill it. I'm so sassy! Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

-Sup? Daaaaaaaaamn! I da only brotha/sista up in dis bitch? I ain't neva seent no Real World befo and wus not expectin dat shit! I been played! Now Iz angry!!

Haha, so true Frankie Baby©. =D

I was thinking about this the other day, and remembered that the last series I saw was the one with that kooky, fuzzy-haired Irene character. You know, the one in Seattle. So anyway, curiosity got the better of me and I googled it and discovered it was like 12 years ago or something!. Damn near gave me a heart attack just thinking about it. :!

281x211.jpg

^ I remember that one and the infamous slapping of Irene. So long ago for me too. Embarrassing. :eek:

I just watched the clip and it all came flooding back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5cVlW5Q6J8&p=F362643E4A0F4E61&playnext=1&index=42

He basically slapped her cuz she called him gay, and then he came out after the show was over with. And he was accusing her of being fake. :|

edit: from wiki
"We know Real World is not the real world. I recently met a woman named Irene McGee who quit this show and said not even the house was real. The fridges were all filled to the brim with Vlasic pickles delivered daily by the crate load along with gallons of Nantucket Nectar. If she drank anything else, the crew took it from her hand and made sure the Nantucket Nectar label was facing the camera instead. When she walked out, another guy in the cast of Real World hit her and the camera guy did nothing . . . When she spoke out, MTV sued her. And Entertainment Weekly rated Irene getting smash mouthed the 47th most interesting event on TV that whole year . . . Can’t you MTV think of a better way to raise audience awareness of domestic violence than to make it look cool?"

Last edited:
^
Damn...and if even half of the reality shows on television are that fake...

A commentary on the American consumer I'd rather not think about.

^Product placement is something I always notice in TV shows and in films. I think one of the worst offenders was the film Mac And Me. The entire film was just one giant advert for McDonald's and Skittles etc. :|

macandme_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

How could you NOT want to eat Big Macs and Skittles after watching this guy act his ass off for 90 minutes?

But it's still more enjoyable than Real World.

^ rofl

not related to the NOLA season but just saw that the next real world is going back to vegas baaaabyyyyy

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_real_world_25/2010_Sep_08_return

think i might give the first few episodes a chance just to see how wild it gets.
Every season I pray for some crazed drug addled fuck will be on the show. Its the only redemption for the show. He'll be waking up in the street after eating a fistful of xanax and nodding out after he chomps some oc. Now thats real TV.