Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Shameless (Showtime)

This show is great. I posted earlier in this thread but after watching the full season I can't wait until next season. I can't seem to find the Brittish version online....wonder if it is as good :) If it is anything like the Brittish office.......

The alcoholic-pill-popping-father-of-six-who-is-sodomized-by-an-agoraphobe-in-exchange-for-free-meals-who-has-a-gay-son-in-an-inter-racial-relationship-with-a-married-man-and-a-daughter-who-is-dating-a-car-theif narrative didn't really work for me.

It's hardcore!

Wow!

i was waiting impatiently for the series to begin when seeing the previews, then it begins...and i forgot about watching after the first few epi's after seeing them. was only just now reminded with this thread. so basically, not fab, not memorable. an idea better in theory. perhaps i will try out the british version.

what the hell??? this is the first i've even heard that there's a US version of our beloved Shameless. it's been showing in the UK since 2007 and is now on series (season) 8.

the first 2 or 3 series were brilliant, iconoclastic, hilarious, and pushed all the boundaries in terrestrial UK programming. no subject was or ever has been taboo, and fuck only knows how they got away with some of it on national network TV. then they became somewhat contrived and predictable for a few more series. happily though, the latest series seems to be back on form.

i'm gonna have to see some of these US episodes now. William H Macy is pretty much always outstanding in everything he does, so i'd love to see his take on Frank Gallacher.

i know that the US Office isn't the same as the UK Office (for example), but this should be pretty entertaining. might be like Trailer Park Boys but with more alcoholism and drug taking. ;)

i take back what i previously said. i started watching again thanks to this thread and LOVE IT!! last few episodes won me over.