Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Paranormal State/Ghost Hunters/ GHI ??

RPG, I don't think its lame, I think it would be a fun idea! I just got home from work an Paranormal is rerunning in about 15 minutes. I am central standard time, so I don't know how all our times will correlate, but unless there are spoilers it shouldn't matter too much what time zone we are in. We can also do a NSFW thing if we don't want to give something away.

Hopefully tonights is good, I am so glad I get to catch it, I haven't seen one in a while!

I took my soma and i got all involved with something on line so i haven't been paying attention to paranormal state. I shouldn't have taken the soma but i needed it for this pain i have from stepping on that safety pin earlier But, i have it on in the background and it sounds pretty good. Let me know if you like it.

I'm to tired to stay logged on and watch it when it repeats in an hour, I'm sorry. Maybe we can plan for this next week or we can do it on Wednesday when Ghost Hunters is on ???

I'm glad you like the idea. I thought for sure I'd get replies that said "What a lame idea" or "Get a life" lol. I am pleasantly shocked. I'll probably log on tomorrow and there will be some replies saying "How lame" lol

If i can stay awake long enough to watch this ps repeat in an hour we can meet back up here tomorrow and discuss it, if you like? I can also watch it on youtube.

Want to make this a weekly thing? I mean for us paranormal fans?

We can also select episodes (older episodes) of any of these shows everyday or when we feel like it and have a discussion. We can just watch them on youtube than report back here for analysis and discussion. Does that sound fun? Let me know.

I'm going to call it a night. Nice chattin with you. Oh, Ps is actually repeating right now but i don't know if it's the newest episode that is repeating right now , however i am to tired to stay logged on... but i will watch it and we can talk about the episode tomorrow.... Does that sound good? If this repeat isn't the newest episode I'll watch the new episode on youtube so we can discuss it.

This actually looks like a repeat of an older episode, so the new episode must be repeating in an hour.

Have a great evening everyone.... Take care

RPG

Ghosthunters are the only ones that I think are totally legit. Paranormal State has those mediums which are questionable at best. The worst has to be Most Haunted, Derek the medium was such a trip though. I read that he got busted for incorporating outside information in his psychic reading. Everytime he got possessed was a riot though !!

Here is one of the ghost stories from my current house. When we moved here I felt like I was being watched when I walked through the den and upstairs but nowhere else. Then I started to notice that my daughter was making excuses to sleep downstairs. Finally she told me that she was having the same feelings as me but with one added thing... she was hearing people talk upstairs. She said she could not make out what they were saying just that it sounded like several people talking and a male laughing. (freeked me out) This always seemed to be worse when she was being emotional. A few months after we moved in I was in the den on the computer and all of a sudden the TV behind me comes on, I was hoping that I stepped on the remote. When turned around to look the cabinet was shut and the remote was on top of it. The next night I was on the computer again and I felt someone poke me hard in the back. Things have been quiet for a few months, I better knock on some wood.

*My daughter says he isn't hearing the voices upstairs anymore. Our house wasn't the only house she heard voices at.

^Hmmm interesting and creepy! I would be totally freaked out. As far as your daughter, glad she isn't hearing voices anymore. The fact that she has heard them at more than one house means maybe she just wants attention, its her imagination, or simply afraid of the dark and would rather sleep near mom or just in another room that seems less scary to her. How old is she? If she is young I can imagine it just being her imagination, childhood fears or excuses to not go to sleep so soon.

You'll have to keep us updated though, hopefully all stays quiet.

Yeah I thought about all that with her, she was 13 at the time she is 15 now. Had her at 19 (that is another story) I really thought about all the options. She isn't much of an attention seeker,she is a touch me not and she is not afraid of the dark. If a light is left on when she goes to bed she bitches about it. I am glad that she is past that.

I will keep you posted if anything else happens. It doesn't scare me anymore it is just something you don't expect to happen to you.

Jessi

I just saw Paranormal State for the first time last week--I really enjoyed it!! I got totally freaked out lol

There is also another show called "psychic challenge" that is not exactly related but sort of. The only part that I saw was they took a bunch of so-called psychics into a room where a celebrity had died and they had to interpret what they thought happend to the best of their abilities. The celebrity was Janis Joplin and some of the psychics were SPOT ON it was really interesting

Wow, sounds like you might have some paranormal stuff going on. You said it's quiet now, well sometimes paranormal activity comes in spurts. You wont have activity for a while and than it will start up again.

Can i ask you something? Have you done any remodeling/renovations in your house? Such as maybe painting, tearing down a wall, changing the lay out, etc.

The reason i ask is a lot of times paranormal activity starts when people start to remodel their house. Like you move in, and you don't like something so you start to do a remodel/renovation.

The theory is that ghosts get used to how things are and when you change something this upsets them or scares them and they'll start to react to it, interact with you etc.

There is residual hauntings and intelligent hauntings. Residual is when a ghost does the same thing over and over. Like walking from one bedroom into another. They don't know YOU are there, they don't care that you are there and they will continue to do this repetitive action regardless of what else is going on. And they will not interact with you.

Intelligent hauntings are when a ghost interacts with you, tries to communicate with you etc. They'll move things to get your attention. They'll touch you, they'll talk. Anything to get your attention. And for people who are more sensitive, the more likely these spirits will interact with you. They notice you noticing them.

And of course there are poltergeists which involves one person. Usually a child or a young teenager. Sometimes the child creates the poltergeist although they don't realize it. Sometimes they attract the poltergeist.

I'm still not saying i 100% believe in the paranormal. I don't know how i feel about it but i am very interested in it. I mean, there are so many reports of paranormal. Who knows, maybe it isn't spirits at all, maybe it's another dimension intertwining with our own. I just don't know. I hope someday we find an answer but i don't think we ever will.

Ok, I'm getting spooked now. I can only talk about it so long before i get creeped out lol.

IF you have anymore activity, let me know ok.

RPG

funeygrl said:
Here is one of the ghost stories from my current house. When we moved here I felt like I was being watched when I walked through the den and upstairs but nowhere else. Then I started to notice that my daughter was making excuses to sleep downstairs. Finally she told me that she was having the same feelings as me but with one added thing... she was hearing people talk upstairs. She said she could not make out what they were saying just that it sounded like several people talking and a male laughing. (freeked me out) This always seemed to be worse when she was being emotional. A few months after we moved in I was in the den on the computer and all of a sudden the TV behind me comes on, I was hoping that I stepped on the remote. When turned around to look the cabinet was shut and the remote was on top of it. The next night I was on the computer again and I felt someone poke me hard in the back. Things have been quiet for a few months, I better knock on some wood.

*My daughter says he isn't hearing the voices upstairs anymore. Our house wasn't the only house she heard voices at.

I just watched a bunch of episodes of the psychic challenge-totally fascinating some of the psychics are unreal. My favorite challenges are the crime scenes

the funniest part for me was the finale when they're building up the suspense to tell who won..........wouldn't the psychics know who won? lol

No remodelling yet but we will be remodeling the kitchen this winter. I will let you know if things start up again.