• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Montel Williams- Meth stories

Logistics

Bluelighter
I was watching Montel last week, not sure which day, and it was about meth. They had the ususal ruined teenagers, but they also had a story about a couple who froze to death in a blizzard, they called 911 but were apparaently to high on meth to communicate where they were at. They had the taped 911 call, the chick first said they were on their apartment roof and needed helicopters that could "look through the trees", although they were really 20-30 miles from that off of the highway after her husband rolled their vehicle off the road. She also said there were "mexican and african-american" people on the roof as well, and they were wearing "cult suites", and did not speak english. Her husband called back later, and said they were under some glass shack. He too said there were people around, even on the roof ofthe shack, the operator asked him to try to communicate with them. He called out, and was begging for someone to answer him, when noone did he told the operator they must not speak english. He called back once more, but was still unable to say where they were, apparently they were both unable to realize they had got into a car accident, and were not at their appartnemnt. Well, they both froze to death, and were found near a pasture, it is speculated that the "people" they were talking about were actualy cows. Scary stuff, anyone see it?

i heard about that story... thats pretty sad...but kinda funny in a way.....

I remember seeing this on the news. I can't remember if it was local or national news. Does anyone remember which state this happened in?

I saw it. It's horrible that it happened :(. It was kind of amuseing though how they said the locals didnt speak english (turned out to be cows)

Oprah's meth stories were better....

HBO's meth stories were better still

REHAB is sickening

haha thats one of the funniest things i've heard in a while. nothin like a good tweeker frotbite story to start the day:)

Why couldn't 911 locate them with their cell phones? I thought thats why all cell phones now had GPS trackers on them.

I saw it on dateline. They said the mexicans were taking cars apart and throwing them into trees. So they got out and ran and froze to death. This is mean but that is classic Darwinism.

huntmich said:
Why couldn't 911 locate them with their cell phones? I thought thats why all cell phones now had GPS trackers on them.

gonna go out on a limb and say that it wasnt a top priority :D

I'm glad they died alone rather than taking somebody out with them on the road. If they were driving while so high that they thought cows were Mexicans, they deserve to freeze to death in their delirium.

hmm sounds fishy - big pinch of salt there.

If even half that story is true - the meth would likely have nothing to do with it and is merely a scapegoat for the authorities to blame, instead of blaming themselves.
Have you ever been really fucking freezing before?
i mean really fucking freezing?
Me and a mate were off-piste snowboarding once and got stuck in a small (but big to us!) avalanche.
we spent about 4 hours digging ourselves out, until night came in and the ski lifts on the mountain stopped running.
eventually got out and down the mountain though.
scary as hell.
anyway the point is - i couldn't even count to ten.
i tried to buy a coffee when we got off the mountain and couldn't work out which coin to give or anything. i was fully hallucinating come the end of it too. i kept seeing rescue dogs everywhere.
when your body temperature REALLY drops, you don't have a fucking clue whats goin' on.
meth or no meth.

(not defending the meth here - just adding my thoughts - for what they are worth)