Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Aqua Teen Hunger Force

"Look, my shniggies, I had a strizoke in my brizzain, okay, you know what I'm sayin', so I can't move all good. Thanks for mentionin' that, thank you very much"

Just finished watching "Bart Oates" and it was probably one of the funniest episodes I've seen in a while.

TV: The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Appreciation Thread.

I cannot be the only Bluelighter out there who loves this show.

A brief synopsis for those who don't know it, it's about three fast food characters, Frylock, Shake and Meatwad. They get into various adventures and such. If you know them, you'll already know how good this show is.

Discuss.

Egypt

Millions of Years Ago

3 p.m.

New York.

i had the most enjoyable athf viewing last night. i was nice n' high on a hefty dose of vicodin. the eps was the boost mobile one. so im layin there enjoyin the buzz then shake enters ...

athf_shake-boost-mobile1.jpg

"hey hey, where u at dawg ? we got the whole city behind ya" hilarious. luckily its on vimeo guess ima wake n' bake n' watch it again lol... yessssss! =D

I love this show. I have seasons 2 and 3 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters on DVD. I've seen every episode they've made and I love it. The last season was pretty weak though.

I never really liked it until my bf explained that thought that they stood for the Ego, SuperEgo and the ID from Freudian thought.
Frylock= Super ego
Meat wad = ego
Master Shake = ID

Now I like it. I "get" it more for some reason. Although if thats really what they are supposed to be though.

I didn't realize you had to "get" ATHF. I just get really high a laugh at it. I usually watch the movie at least once when I dose.

^Same here ATHF has always just been random as shit and hilarious. It just seems to be made for people under the influence of drugs. Also I love how whenever anything hits the ground it just explodes.

i had the most enjoyable athf viewing last night. i was nice n' high on a hefty dose of vicodin. the eps was the boost mobile one. so im layin there enjoyin the buzz then shake enters ...

athf_shake-boost-mobile1.jpg

"hey hey, where u at dawg ? we got the whole city behind ya" hilarious. luckily its on vimeo guess ima wake n' bake n' watch it again lol... yessssss! =D

yea that one is funny as hell
but my favorite one is where shake goes to tree court

gulty guilty guilty guilty guilty

308450_1256766683017_400_300.jpg

I just started watching the newest episode, I'm disappointed that they changed the theme song. :(

Just watched the New episode of Aqua Teen

so i just watched the new episode, right after smoking a nice bowl, and i laughed a lot...and im by myself so that is something rare... i dunno but when meatwad kept getting split up and multiplying it seemed like the stupidity just multiplied and i thought it was hilarious...

This season has been better than the last IMO but not as good as the first 5. I loved the episode where they make a crackfox out of condoms.

thumbnail_21437.jpg

If all the little Meatwads said they couldn't count how did they count backwards from 3 million?

Last edited:
lol that was hilarious when they were all talking to each other.. i dunno why but this last episode was one of the funniest ones sense the MOONINITES !!!