• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Turning pills into a solution?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
If i can get pills like codeine, dhc, and morphine is there any way i can make it into a syrup, oral solution, or something like that? It's mostly just for dosing (pills without score lines have hot spots), and maybe just to try something different with a slower/longer onset, or to get a stronger kick with sublingual. Would really like to extract the good stuff out of pills without losing any and leave all the fillers and other stuff behind and just be able to use it sublingually or mix it in a beverage if I'm out of the house or at a bar or something. I don't drink alcohol but I'll take some codeine and morphine!

Would it be best to just extract it in a small amount of water and just use a dropper or mix the water into something else?

What purpose does this serve beyond just consuming the pills? Do you have an exceptionally high gag reflex and cannot consume pills?

I've tried making solutions from pills before (pseudoephedrine for methcathinone synthesis) and always found an annoying amount of fillers are water soluble.

This is why it's always recommended not to inject pills.

Pills are 1000x more convenient than carrying around a bottle of dosing liquid. Just take the pills on their own. If you want to dose at the bar just wrap them up in some folded pieces of paper and throw them in your pocket. It's pretty easy to unwrap the little packets of X amount of pills and pop them incognito in the bathroom or when people are distracted.

Separating active ingredients from pill binders takes a lot of work. If you are dead set on doing that then the easiest way is a cold water extraction. CWE will get rid of some of the bulk but not all, either way what you have left should easily dissolve in luke warm water.

In reference to the pills with score lines thing, any pill directly from the pharmacy will be adequately homogenized and any black market press can have hot spots. If you have black market presses, or suspect you do, then yes creating a solution is the best way to go. Legit pharmacy pills have a standard of quality control that doesn't necessitate volumetric dosing.

Last edited:
What purpose does this serve beyond just consuming the pills? Do you have an exceptionally high gag reflex and cannot consume pills?

I've tried making solutions from pills before (pseudoephedrine for methcathinone synthesis) and always found an annoying amount of fillers are water soluble.

This is why it's always recommended not to inject pills.
Low BA of morphine and I want to try a sublingual with it and just to try something different if i get sick of popping them. Plus I'd rather walk around with a solution than pills in my pocket.

Low BA of morphine and I want to try a sublingual with it and just to try something different if i get sick of popping them. Plus I'd rather walk around with a solution than pills in my pocket.
Pills work great sublingually. All you have to do is chew them and hold them under your tongue.

Depends what is the compound you are trying to extract. Let's say you're speaking about amphetamine from adderal or something like that, MDMA from exstacy.
Water works pretty well often.
What you should do is depending on the amount of pills you wanna extract at once get a syringe where you have like 10ml barrel for the water.
Crush the pills in a cup, use warm water.
Put the water in the cup, many substances dissolve easier into warmer water but cocaine is a good expection - it doesn't, it gets destroyed in too warm water so cold water is úsed for that.
Mix it up for a while, no need to hurry.
Then you can get micron filters which usually remove all the stuff and give you clean water - but if you're trying to extract from pills the ratio of the dope there compared to fillers is too much and they don't work. You can use cigarette or cotton filter instead, depends on how much stuff there is.
Suck the liquid through filter to the syringe and you're done. You can filter it a few times in different cups if you wish to make it cleaner, pills usually leave big mess behind so it may be best way to do so.

Depends what is the compound you are trying to extract. Let's say you're speaking about amphetamine from adderal or something like that, MDMA from exstacy.
Water works pretty well often.
What you should do is depending on the amount of pills you wanna extract at once get a syringe where you have like 10ml barrel for the water.
Crush the pills in a cup, use warm water.
Put the water in the cup, many substances dissolve easier into warmer water but cocaine is a good expection - it doesn't, it gets destroyed in too warm water so cold water is úsed for that.
Mix it up for a while, no need to hurry.
Then you can get micron filters which usually remove all the stuff and give you clean water - but if you're trying to extract from pills the ratio of the dope there compared to fillers is too much and they don't work. You can use cigarette or cotton filter instead, depends on how much stuff there is.
Suck the liquid through filter to the syringe and you're done. You can filter it a few times in different cups if you wish to make it cleaner, pills usually leave big mess behind so it may be best way to do so.
From my understanding the micron size makes a huge difference right? Different sizes for different drugs?

From my understanding the micron size makes a huge difference right? Different sizes for different drugs?
Nah, not really. Here we have only one size - I believe there could be differences, but then it really wouldn't be a micron filter because of the point of it is to even remove bacteria.
The point is the same, it's usually a round plastic thing where there is little holes and inside the little holes there are even smaller holes and they all connect into a this little tunnel where I think there's the little filter the liquid goes once more through which filters it even more and the tunnel connects it to the syringe.

Nah, not really. Here we have only one size - I believe there could be differences, but then it really wouldn't be a micron filter because of the point of it is to even remove bacteria.
The point is the same, it's usually a round plastic thing where there is little holes and inside the little holes there are even smaller holes and they all connect into a this little tunnel where I think there's the little filter the liquid goes once more through which filters it even more and the tunnel connects it to the syringe.
I was just reading a study and it showed the difference between micron filters and they had different morphine content depending on the size/brand ranging from 60-99%. Also saw on a youtube video saying there was one made for opiates and one made for amphetamines.

I was just reading a study and it showed the difference between micron filters and they had different morphine content depending on the size/brand ranging from 60-99%. Also saw on a youtube video saying there was one made for opiates and one made for amphetamines.
Sounds very weird, here we have one size fits all. There could be different sizes, yes - but different ones for different drugs? That sounds insane.
The ones I have work perfectly fine with everything.
What I'd do if I was you I would first use cotton filter to get most junk out and then I'd refilter it with a micron filter. Once you've gotten most of the stuff out and the liquid is liquid, not syrup like full of fillers of the pill you can use micron filter.
What are the exact pills you're now trying to extract?

Sounds very weird, here we have one size fits all. There could be different sizes, yes - but different ones for different drugs? That sounds insane.
The ones I have work perfectly fine with everything.
What I'd do if I was you I would first use cotton filter to get most junk out and then I'd refilter it with a micron filter. Once you've gotten most of the stuff out and the liquid is liquid, not syrup like full of fillers of the pill you can use micron filter.
What are the exact pills you're now trying to extract?
Right now I will be getting morphine sulfate but I haven't seen them so I don't know how hard they are to rip apart or if they gel in water, in my country its pretty safe to assume they'll be a huge pain in the ass. I heard that with a lot of them the binders are so bad it takes a lot of skill to actually heat it up and not burn it and ruin the pill.

Other than the morphine I might want to do the same for DHC but that might be pointless because I don't think theres anything you can do with them besides IV them. I really would like to be able to add something to the morphine/codeine to make them more potent.

Right now I will be getting morphine sulfate but I haven't seen them so I don't know how hard they are to rip apart or if they gel in water, in my country its pretty safe to assume they'll be a huge pain in the ass. I heard that with a lot of them the binders are so bad it takes a lot of skill to actually heat it up and not burn it and ruin the pill.

Other than the morphine I might want to do the same for DHC but that might be pointless because I don't think theres anything you can do with them besides IV them. I really would like to be able to add something to the morphine/codeine to make them more potent.
I wouldn't think they're that bad. Just crush it, to very small pieces and put it into water.
Shoot it up your rectum if you don't wanna IV, works well.

I question the need for this, but yes, making a solution is super easy. Find a liquid the drug dissolves in (check wiki for solubility, in general I recommend vodka as it will inhibit microbial growth and most substances are soluble in either water or alcohol or both), and dissolve the pills. Determine what concentration you want (say 10mg/mL, meaning 1mL will be 10mg. The concentration should be strong if using alcohol so you don't get alcohol effects, and relevant to the potency of the drug for easy dosing). Give it a little time to make sure of full dissolving, then draw off all of the liquid with a syringe once the binders and fillers and such settle at the bottom. Once you get to the end, use a coffee filter to get the rest of the liquid without any of the solids present. Then you can dose with an oral syringe.

But pills are already designed to be easy to dose so I wouldn't go through the trouble, personally.

I question the need for this, but yes, making a solution is super easy. Find a liquid the drug dissolves in (check wiki for solubility, in general I recommend vodka as it will inhibit microbial growth and most substances are soluble in either water or alcohol or both), and dissolve the pills. Determine what concentration you want (say 10mg/mL, meaning 1mL will be 10mg. The concentration should be strong if using alcohol so you don't get alcohol effects, and relevant to the potency of the drug for easy dosing). Give it a little time to make sure of full dissolving, then draw off all of the liquid with a syringe once the binders and fillers and such settle at the bottom. Once you get to the end, use a coffee filter to get the rest of the liquid without any of the solids present. Then you can dose with an oral syringe.

But pills are already designed to be easy to dose so I wouldn't go through the trouble, personally.
I wanted to try oramorph or something one time because I've always wanted to try it but it's really rare in my country, I've never personally saw it. I always wanted to try the flavored/candy/syrup opiate things I've always heard about.

Man. I wish I had tramadol pills, instead of those bottles of oral solution that tastes like shit and that I have to be taking in public.

First off you should do some research into what you want from the pills, what temp it decomposes at, what solvents are good for extractions, and what other gumph is in the pills its usually microcrystalline cellulose and/or lactose with some dye mixed in for good measure. if you were doing a synth of some other drug or compound, dye could fuck up your final synth but if your just taking the shit you extract orally then it shouldn't be a problem.

Once you've done some research get a notebook / excel spreadsheet and keep lab notes. this will be useful if your doing a synth or a long extraction and have loosed track of what step your on. Keep this somewhere safe. and maybe destroy the pages that have sus shit on them.

Keep a spreadsheet of what is in your pills and which solvents have what affinities they have. Also pkh is useful to know if your doing any extractions but they are necessary for acid base extractions.

Here's some good advice on getting into "Chemistry"
  • Always look for a material safety data sheet it will tell you what dangerous (fun) chemicals are in different products this is the first thing I do when doing research
  • Wikipedia is your friend
  • PubChem is your smart friend
  • Science madness is your really smart friend
  • Erowid is your smart druggy friend
  • YouTube is your flakey friend who's really smart but also really dumb
  • Ethers form explosive peroxides when exposed to air and light so store them in amber, air tight bottles and check regularly for explosive peroxides. (btw acetone and thf are ethers)

Lately I´ve came across some Amantidine capsules and they are 100mgs .
This being my 1st week of experimenting I´m still dosing lower than 100 mgs , thus I opt to take the powder out and place it under my tongue - turns out there is a burn which will linger . Day before yesterday I tried to discard the possibility of it being a consequence of fillers ,so I used lukewarm water ...stirred it for a while ,let it dissolve, sucked it in and proceed to use that sublingually .
The liquid got clearer when filtered ( as opposed to the rather opaque mix I got once I added water to the powder), also the irritation was/is less noticeable.
I have no idea why it irritates the mucosa ,therefore any educated piece of advice on how I should be approaching this would be much appreciated.

I think a regular dose of amantadine is 200mg though? What effects do you get from less than 100m
Easier like this :
" This is "original " indeed, to say the least .
1st and foremost I would like to say that I find the doses I hear people experimenting with in here to be extremely reckless and dangerous even ...depending on ROA you will feel this at sub therapeutic doses basically.
I´m even hesitant in saying what I´m about to since it might sound delusional or sth ,but , after doing an allergy test sublingually with powder from Rx capsules here´s what I´ve found :
Sublingually it will be active and you will feel it´s effects within the hour -in my particular case ,after eyeballing what must had been 1/4 of a 100mgs capsule I placed it under my tongue and let it dissolve for some 5 -8 mins ...it burned and irritated the area ,albeit bearable and not noticeable to the eye ...this 1st allergy test potentiated the substances I´m currentely on ,namely Buprenorphine and Benzo(s) ( next few experiments eliminated the thought of it having been mere "placebo" btw) .
This might just be useful to some in here, namely those who are on the same dose of a benzo +Buprenorphine for so long that they do not feel anything from it any longer ...so yeah, very noticeable mood improvement . The 1st time felt like I was actually feeling the effect I used to get from the aforementioned meds.
Having increased the dose ( still under therapeutic doses) this "mood improvement " increased too ...by the 4th day I realized a very odd thing ...as I increased the dose on that day ( still sublingual -still under 100 mgs though) I begun feeling sth resembling euphoria ...albeit very different from anything I´ve ever tried ( basically everything you can think of with a few exceptions in RCs ) -this is when at some point it struck me if what I was feeling wasn´t the reversal of the (side) effects of Buprenorphine + benzo(s) ...as in , I felt "Normal " , type of rewarding state you find yourself in each and every time you detox off of everything and you´re healthy and engaged in the natural Dopa business .
Since the junkie in me is still very enamoured with the "Potentiation " side of things I´m yet to try what Reason is telling me can be achievable with this : logically, using this as a tool to taper down the benzo(s)/Buprenorphine or/and quitting it altogether ...I definitely feel the potential for this to help you do just that .
Told you, I ´m very aware of how crazy this sounds but if you´ve been abusing all types of drugs for decades, do try the above and see how it will work for you. " .

That was what I typed a few days ago, since then I´m yet to experiment with 100mgs ...instead the day before yesterday I tried to make the burning sensation more bearable by simply dissolving the Amantidine in lukewarm water :spoon, fag filter , lukewarm water, stir, wait , solution is a bit opaque, what comes out filtered is less so, assuming sth was filtered : same ROA, only difference is now I used a liquid solution in a dropper . It works like a charm still at such doses and this time the burn was way less pronounced .

Also ,I´m not condoning or encouraging anyone to try this ,but , in case you come across it , be careful with the 4Gs trip reports you see around .
It could be it interacting with the Buprenorphine/Benzos , or other personal factors ,but even at these "low " doses I can feel a faint , but definitely present cardio/chest discomfort ...
I´ll keep you updated next time I feel like trying another dose .

Be Safe !!

Last edited: