• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Turning Cocaine into crack

Scrotesmahgotes

Greenlighter
Hey, idk if I can post this one or not. I really want to try making some crack out of this cocaine I have, but ive never done it, can yall give me some advice/ recipes and step by steps on how to do it? just trying to see if i can do it or not haha.

thanks!

there is a few different ways , the cheapest / easiest way being
- to use baking soda ( not powder !)
different people / threads , different opinions , however i live in the uk and the cocaine quality it’s fairly high atm , i’d say a ratio of 1 gram to 0.35 (ish ) of baking soda is about right .
basically you need a lighter
spoon, cocaine , baking soda , a pipe or bottle bong or tin foil ( aluminium foil )
and that’s it.
start by mixing both the coke and soda together , place on a spoon , then add drops of water until it overs the powder mixture fully . start heating slow with a lighter under the spoon , until you see a chemical reaction ( the liquid mixture will start to fizz ) then stop with the lighter and wait a about 5 seconds till it stops and then start again , you will see an oilish substance float to the top , using a small knife , drag the the oil substance away from the the liquid mixture onto a hard and cold surface . tranfer as much as you can and fairly fast ! during tbis will see the crack slowly form .
disclaimer * i’m actually a ex cocaine user / smoker , i’ve always worked on good money but fell into the cocaine trap , i woukdnt advise anyone to take it alone as that’s when the problem start or even at all ! think of your family , good luck to you x

thank you sir, I very much appreciate this recipe, and acknowledge your disclaimer. im over here in the US, and honestly, these days cocaine is trash. maybe ive never had the good stuff, but it just clogs up my nasal passages more times then not and its so up and down I cant even enjoy it anymore. so trying it in a different form seems like a good idea.

thank you sir, I very much appreciate this recipe, and acknowledge your disclaimer. im over here in the US, and honestly, these days cocaine is trash. maybe ive never had the good stuff, but it just clogs up my nasal passages more times then not and its so up and down I cant even enjoy it anymore. so trying it in a different form seems like a good idea.
It's the exact opposite of a good idea friend - it's a terrible idea and could easily ruin your life - it's also just a shit drug

there is a few different ways , the cheapest / easiest way being
- to use baking soda ( not powder !)
different people / threads , different opinions , however i live in the uk and the cocaine quality it’s fairly high atm , i’d say a ratio of 1 gram to 0.35 (ish ) of baking soda is about right .
basically you need a lighter
spoon, cocaine , baking soda , a pipe or bottle bong or tin foil ( aluminium foil )
and that’s it.
start by mixing both the coke and soda together , place on a spoon , then add drops of water until it overs the powder mixture fully . start heating slow with a lighter under the spoon , until you see a chemical reaction ( the liquid mixture will start to fizz ) then stop with the lighter and wait a about 5 seconds till it stops and then start again , you will see an oilish substance float to the top , using a small knife , drag the the oil substance away from the the liquid mixture onto a hard and cold surface . tranfer as much as you can and fairly fast ! during tbis will see the crack slowly form .
disclaimer * i’m actually a ex cocaine user / smoker , i’ve always worked on good money but fell into the cocaine trap , i woukdnt advise anyone to take it alone as that’s when the problem start or even at all ! think of your family , good luck to you x
Why is crack these days melting on pipe and going black also ya get an high followed by a killer head ache what is mixed anyone know just for peace of mind as it's expensive

Why is crack these days melting on pipe and going black also ya get an high followed by a killer head ache what is mixed anyone know just for peace of mind as it's expensive

Because YOUR crack has been cut with phenacetin. It's actually sold as a cut for crack because it's physical properties are so similar. In The Netherlands phenacetin is sold as 'Super Mix' or 'Turbo Mix' but it has no psychoactive effects.

It was discovered before paracetamol (acetaminophenol) and is in fact a prodrug of paracetamol. Oh, and it causes cancer,

Because YOUR crack has been cut with phenacetin. It's actually sold as a cut for crack because it's physical properties are so similar. In The Netherlands phenacetin is sold as 'Super Mix' or 'Turbo Mix' but it has no psychoactive effects.

It was discovered before paracetamol (acetaminophenol) and is in fact a prodrug of paracetamol. Oh, and it causes cancer,
What's it's name in UK ? Any idea. and Thank You so much for quick reply. mad thing is it cleans up ok, just smoking it goes black and burns.. confronted person they just say had no other complaints

I don't think it was ever marketed in the UK but it's VERY cheap and simple to produce from paracetamol. If memory serve it was only 1500 euro/Kg,

It was sold in the US until 1973 but I have no idea of brand-names. It was frequently sold as generic A.P.C. (aspirin, phenacetin, caffeine).

I must also correct an earlier error - it caused kidney failure, not cancer. But dead is dead I suppose.

You are more than welcome. I'm going through a mixed-episode (I suffer ultra-rapid cycling bipolar disorder) so I haven't slept since Friday.

TBH it's nice of you to make me feel useful.
Sean

I don't think it was ever marketed in the UK but it's VERY cheap and simple to produce from paracetamol. If memory serve it was only 1500 euro/Kg,

It was sold in the US until 1973 but I have no idea of brand-names. It was frequently sold as generic A.P.C. (aspirin, phenacetin, caffeine).

I must also correct an earlier error - it caused kidney failure, not cancer. But dead is dead I suppose.

You are more than welcome. I'm going through a mixed-episode (I suffer ultra-rapid cycling bipolar disorder) so I haven't slept since Friday.

TBH it's nice of you to make me feel useful.
Sean
No worries and I appreciate the help must be something else. And hope all gets better in the future for you take care and thanks again

What's it's name in UK ? Any idea. and Thank You so much for quick reply. mad thing is it cleans up ok, just smoking it goes black and burns.. confronted person they just say had no other complaints
They all say that and they all claim to straight drop the product (no additives) they could be telling the truth. My theory is that the source cuts the product now and people may not complain bc it’s been so long since real cocaine was around.

No worries - Nobody knew what was actually IN turbo mix/super mix until a friend carried out a CG-MS/NMR for another friend. He was/is employed as an instrumental expect in a large lab in eastern Germany.

It's called "Crunch" in the UK.

They cut powder cocaine with the "Magic", a mix of levamisole and boric acid. Or the rock they use the phenactin/crunch.

Levamisole has always been a contentious subject. I can remember that the first sign was when 'trotting horses' (you know - that daft American sport wherein horses trot while pulling a 2-wheeled buggy thingy with a bloke sat in it) were testing positive for aminorex. It was due to levamisole being used as a dewormer. Part of it is metabolized into aminorex.

It was only later that cocaine began to be cut with it. Nobody could work out why because it's not cheap and can be detected. BUT then it was discovered to produce a stimulant effect in man. I'm not sure it's been proven to metabolize in the same way.

Phenacetin is legal BUT not quite as cheap as I imagined (if made from paracetamol) BUT

US 2887513 DOES suggest phenacetin can be made more cheaply.

OR unlicensed (for human use in the US & EU) paracetamol is the starting point? IF sufficient phenacetin is used as a cutting agent, I'm sure an Indian or Bangladeshi (or similar developing nation that produces some of it's own medicines) would LOVE to be offered the job of making a few tonnes of phenacetin.

I could be wrong about the "magic" in a second Google search it seems to just say boric acid these days. I'm sure back in the day when it originally came out it was a mix of the two or possibly lidocaine and boric acid. Hard to remember that far back as the "magic" has been around for years now since at least 2015.

I wouldn't be surprised if its just straight boric acid now. Surely that's cheap and plentiful.

To be honest none of these compounds are as cheap as I'd imagine them being when it comes to being used as mix. They sell for around £100 an oz on the markets. Big profits still especially from the "crunch", and let's face it most "pre made" crack in the UK is definitely full of this stuff.

I was surprised to discover boric acid is considered toxic by many sources and very toxic by a few,

It's the fact that the body doesn't handle high doses of boron too well.

They also note it's toxic on contact....

Borax is cheap - I've never had cause to buy boric acid so I cannot comment on that. It does have rather a high melting-point so is it left in the bowl?

I would believe it mate. Any time I've had cocaine I believe to be mixed with boric acid and taken any of it I've felt really terrible after.

If that is true and we are right, then really quite a nasty cut for the dealers to be using when you take the customers health into account.

If one was buying cut cocaine I'd rather it was 20% cocaine and 80% inactive cut like mannitol or inositol, than 80% cocaine and 20% boric acid. Reading that paper it actually disgusts me to think how much boric acid many cocaine users will consume over as long space of time as addictions can be.

On the upside - all that boron would protect you from neutron irradiation.

I DID try crack. £10 for a panic attack didn't seem like a good deal. The others all said it was good quality.

Their ARE cheap, synthetic compounds that have almost identical effects to cocaine. Clofenciclan is meant to be identical if you IV your drugs.