• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Trying to figure these pressings out

Nsomnia

Greenlighter
Got some pink playboys in edmonton, alberta and my buddy took two.

He has an extreme tolerance to mdma (rolling 3-4 times a week all summer) and is e-tarded but he claims to have had an intense psychadelic experiance like "the walls were changing colors" and such. He has had good LSD and knows a psychadelic experiance from mdma 'visual oddities'.

On pill reports there were pink playboys posted with apparent ketamine in them.
Could this be ketamine? When I take a low dose of K such as would be found in 2 beans, I dont get much in the way of visuals except dark, deep space in my head.

What could it possibly be?

Edit : Said the strong visuals only lasted about 1.25 hours.

Nsomnia said:

It could be anything, from DXM to methampehtamine to caffene, asking this board whats in your pills will get you nowhere.

I wouldnt rely on pillreports. And since your only other source of info on these pills has been rolling every other day this summer you shouldnt listen to him either. Buy a test kit, or find a reliable source who has tried them to attest to what is in the pills, other than that no one here will be able to help you.

If you have been rolling anywhere near the amount that your buddy has I would urge you to slow down. Hanging around people that use like that breeds abuse.

no one can truley tell you whats in your pills....have you ever thought getting a test kit of your own?

it will make a world of difference!

www.eztest.com

Look the imprint/size/color/region up on www.Pillreports.com I have used this site religiously. I look up each pill before I buy, and its usually on the site, in my area. Its an amazing site. It will prevent any future bunk pills and/or dangerous pills.

Sounds like your buddy took a pill with either a research chemical in it. Its also a possibility that he took an MDMA analogue that induces visuals. It could also be Dextromorphan, as stated above. Some people do see OEVs on DXM.

Give pill reports a look and tell us what you find.

I tested the Pink and Blue playboys with glitter here in SoCal. Passed Mecke, Mandellin, and Marquis with dark purple and deep navy. I have no clue what you have but i am positive mine were very clean.

So many of these threads are started each day asking "what's in my pill"..

Nobody a tell you what was in their unless they are the ones who made them and even then they could be copies.... Maybe you should consider investing in a testing kit, if your mate is an e-tard I don't know why he hasn't purchased one.

I test all the pills I get and even the powders/crystals because when it comes down to it you never really know what is in their..!

Nsomnia said:
Got some pink playboys in edmonton, alberta and my buddy took two.

He has an extreme tolerance to mdma (rolling 3-4 times a week all summer) and is e-tarded but he claims to have had an intense psychadelic experiance like "the walls were changing colors" and such. He has had good LSD and knows a psychadelic experiance from mdma 'visual oddities'.

On pill reports there were pink playboys posted with apparent ketamine in them.
Could this be ketamine? When I take a low dose of K such as would be found in 2 beans, I dont get much in the way of visuals except dark, deep space in my head.

Edit : Said the strong visuals only lasted about 1.25 hours.

Maybe the ecstasy kicked him in the ass for abusing it :\

Seriously though, 3-4 times a week is to much, I can't see him getting high enough to even want to do it that much (tolerance), that tells me that the caps he's getting are bogus. As far as hallucinations go, I've hallucinated on ecstasy (non tested ecstasy), but if he thinks it was weird, he should stop using for a while...if you did the caps and they are fine to you, then he should get a testing kit

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10830

If they looked like these they were a piperazine blend. A heavy one at that.

These were in the South back in May or so.

Legally pressed, illegaly imported bullshit

Having done bzp/tfmpp combos I can tell you that the inexpeirenced could easily mistake the effects for psychedellics.

No "headfuck" though just major confusion and MAJOR visual and aural distortions. Even some true hallucinations, something most would not get from the common psychs.(seeing things that are not there)