tripping on work

A

A&E

hey anyone got any experience of tripping, rolling, twicking, any drug use during school, work or class to share??
i was planning to do so for the first day of my classes, but i didnt, cause i took that the nite b4, and i was frying so hard i miss the classes...next time i say
------------------
everyday is a new day...
everythought is a new idea...

blew a shitload of K at work once...
amazed i didn't get fired or worse
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

I've done coke and speed (strictly amphetamines) in school. The speed is always entertaining - there's a huge culture of tweakers in my school....and it gets ya through the day. The coke on the other hand, not so smooth. My-my, that wasn't my brightest idea ever. In fact, it was all fine until my film class. I had done waaaay too much beforehand, and became intensely paranoid and forced myself to sit perfectly still during the entire angonizing class, so that no one would *know*....sometimes I shock even myself with my own stupidity.

I did shrooms in school a couple times. The first was all and good. The second, I ended up passing out in the washroom with my (now ex) girlfriend beside me. It really wasn't very fun
frown.gif
If ya want more details and adventures I've had, email me.