View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

tripping for Multiple days

jamalejo

Greenlighter
Hi guys, first post here as have heard its a good place for answers.
So basically I am going to a week long festival where I will take mushies lsd and 2cb. I am aware that all psychedelics have some cross tolerence but want to know how these three in particular effect each other. So my questions are...
Which order is it best to do them in?
How best to strategically place my rest days for maximum effect from the drugs and minimum harm to myself?
If I were to take one of the three another day (so tripping 4 out of seven days) which one would be best or would you recommend 4 rest days?
If I were to throw some mdma into the mix how would that work with tolerence? (would probably take by itself or with the acid)

For reference my normal doses would be 200 ug lsd (100 around midday and another 100 a couple of hours later), 2-4 grams mushies, Have only taken 2cb twice but first time i took 30 mg in 3 doses of 10 about 40 minutes apart (which i prefered) and the second time i took 20mg in one dose (far trippier but didnt last nearly as long)

peace and love

If it were me I'd take 2cb then LSD then shrooms.

You're going to have to "double" dose any of the drugs to get the same effects in the same week. Keep that in mind.

you are going to use up all your 5ht receptors this way for each spectrum of receptor so

start with a lesser dose than usual
then apply 1.5 times your dose of an alternate class, and continue

eg 100 mics lsd day one (will not use up all receptors as you often use 200mics)
then 150 mics equivalent (i do not know the normal doses for) 2cb day 2 (will access some receptors not used up by lsd - and start working on the alternate spectrum of 5ht receptors that lsd does not hit)
then do your full normal shrroom dose day 4 (will seem mild but will include some mushroom only receptors)
then double your usual lsd dose (will not seem that strong as your receptors have not replenished at all) day 5
then mix up to 2.5 your usual total dose in a combo (will seem mild but ok) and then you should feel really exhausted for a week or so and dis-inclined to psychs for a month I hope to rebuild your proper bouquet of 5ht serotonin receptors in the various regions of the brain