View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Trip Reset LSD or Shrooms

summertropicz36

Bluelighter
Ok so basically I got a hold of some good LSD candy doses and about 5 grams shrooms left. I am going to trip again on the 14th. Anyone think I should just do one at a time or would it be fun to do both?

Well I tripped last on July 30th. The acid is good quality dropped onto candy. I'm allowing a 2 week reset but do the two trips not match up? I mean the peaks are like 5-6 hours apart right?

Have you ever combined psychedelics before? It gets exponential very quickly.

I mean the peaks are like 5-6 hours apart right?
No, LSD peaks continuously between +1hr -> +6hr, it comes in waves

Shrooms peak between +1hr -> +3hr, no waves

Either way if you dosed at the same time they would peak at the same time

I enjoy the combo, but it is very intense. Do not overestimate yourself. If you combine them, take LESS of each than you think you want to do. Trust me, especially if you've never done it before.

It's a good idea to have some benzos or antipsychotics on hand when combining psychedelics like that... I wouldn't do it without them, personally.

I read the interactions and said tryptamines have a bad interaction with valproic acid or Depakote. I know about harm reduction, but is it necessary to stop my Depakote to trip for like 3-4 days or will I still trip just fine and just use a lower ug dose? I read on Erowid someone had success using Lsd and Depakote. Anyone here know? Also is 5 days good enough for tolerance to go back to baseline?