tried posting in shrine , couldn't.

gmac

Greenlighter
Is the reason I couldn't post in the shrine because I'm new ?

i just checked forum permissions and greenlighters are able to post in the shrine. what happens when you try?

alasdair

Forgotten. brain ain't what it should be. I'll try again now and see. Thanks for your reply.

Couldn't try posting. Read a tribute to someone. Really upset by it even though I didn't know them. All I wanted to put was that I had an acquaintance who died of an overdose called Richard. Though he wasn't a blue lighter and I'm new, I just wanted to say he was taken too soon.

Post in annon or Homeless - one of the mods will move over for you.

Couldn't try posting. Read a tribute to someone. Really upset by it even though I didn't know them. All I wanted to put was that I had an acquaintance who died of an overdose called Richard. Though he wasn't a blue lighter and I'm new, I just wanted to say he was taken too soon.
ok. but what happens when you try to post that makes you think you are not able to post in shrine threads?

alasdair

Maybe can now. I keep getting asked to log in even after I have logged in. Though once I've logged in again, I seem to be OK. I know this might sound daft, but is there a blue light app ? It might make it easier for people who only have Internet connections on mobile phones such as myself.