• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tried MDMA and have DP/DR

Maxa2K

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so last night while I was on half a Xanax, I tried MDMA. According to a very close friend of mine, it is indeed pure and not cut as it was tested. I originally was not going to take it, but on Xanax I was easily persuaded. I only took a 1/4 - 1/3 of one pill (100mg was the size of the pill I believe, so I took about 25-35mg), and didn't really feel much except for a pretty strong head rush, little euphoria, and at one point some anxiety. Once I felt the anxiety, I decided it was time to stop and I just laid in my bed and drifted off and on for a few hours. It's the next morning now, my DP/DR does not seem to be affected any different than if I would've took Xanax last night or been drinking (minus the nausea and stomach pains). From what I've heard from some people, the comedown can kick in in a few days, and that's my concern. However, since I took such a minuscule dose (only about 25-35 mg). Do you guys think I will be good? I have midterms coming up in the next few days, and my DP/DR has yet to affect my grades negatively unless I get sick with it (makes my DP/DR 100x worse).

Last edited:
Also forgot to mention, as of the morning after I'm feeling some usual DP/DR when I wake up, but just a little more anxiety than usual.

I'm not understanding your abbreviation either. Do you mean depression/derealization?

Yes, I apologize, Depersonalization and Derealization. Basically a condition where you feel out of it 100% of the day and are extremely prone to anxiety.

Sorry I forgot to mention, DP/DR is depersonalization or derealization, basically dissociative disorder that makes you feel out of it or in a dream 100% of the time. And I am not 100% sure what test. He himself tested it and I never bothered to ask, but since him and Split and took the same pill (I was super cautious) it's gotta be real imo

I'm not very familiar with reagent tests commonly used, but I think the test may show whether there is MDMA in it or not, not whether it's pure or not. So if it's positive, then it means that there in fact is MDMA there, but there may also be something else a la amphetamines, cathinones and stuff like that. Other than this I'm afraid I can't help much. Since you took so little, I'm almost positive that it should have no ill aftereffects either way.

I'd be surprised if 25-30mg is even active. If the pill weighed 100mg then it really can't have had much (if any) MDMA in.

I wouldn't take MDMA if I had these kind of health problems, but if it did somehow have the slightest effect, and was MDMA, then I doubt that your situation will worsen.