Study Trenbolone medical use

BenzoBrain3

Bluelighter
They should do extensive studies about this...I suspect it indeed could be used medically for men who have bad stress disorders or certain traumas. Nothing else can give you that cold, aloof mindset. It's needed sometimes you know?

There's been more than a few times I could have used a shot of tren suspension because I needed to be thinking like that.

Its my personal belief that strong steroid doses permanently alter peoples personalities, often to their detriment.

What do you mean by strong doses

Because 600mg legit masteron weekly with a bit of test would definitely improve my mental health. Based on certain things before and during puberty, I regret not being able to take it or proviron along with pharma HGH. Starting age 12.

But back to the tren, large doses wouldn't be needed or wanted anyways since it basically crushes your HDL instantly. But that insane stress response could really help some individuals pull through a very difficult period.

Trenbolone has been linked to brain damage in rodents. It was used in humans briefly as Parabolan (negma pharma) and discontinued.
A. No estrogen or dht conversion means other pathways are neglected (badly)
B. Dyslipidemia even at low doses.
C. Likelihood of cardiac remodeling would be higher than other AAS

The risk to benefit profile is not good. There are other safer routes than tren.

Masteron and prov are the only steroids I have and would take long term for mental benefits. 200mg mast e ran for 2 years, best 2 years of my life(along with many other factors).

I love how I feel on tren. Gives me insane drive and focus. I ran it at 200mg for about a year. I'll never touch it again though, I like my sleep too much. Its just a nasty side effect prone steroid. Who knows what that shit is doing to your body and brain. I often ponder if I did legitimate and permanent damage to my brain with that year on tren. I will say though that it did not make me cold. I was still as loving and open as ever with my wife. Still able to be vulnerable and cry.

Mast
Prov
Anavar, at maybe 10-25mg a day would be something I would consider. I love how I feel on it.

Only steroids I would run long term. These 3 give me great energy, sex drive, bones, focus, motivation, and able to joke and take sarcasm without being upset. Stuff rolls off my shoulders better.

Being short and having tiny hands I also wish I ran hgh growing up lol.

Unless we become cannibals and start raising meat humans, Trenbolone won't be anything but veterinary.

Its a good drug, but in the sense that Tiletamine is a good drug.

FYI: 5mg of trenbolone powder (270 g/mol) can be complexed quickly with 25mg of HPBCD (1200 g/mol) powder (cheap from auction sites, elsewhere) and a few drops of water all mixed together on a spoon for 30 seconds to create a potent sublingual (10mg trenbolone would need 50mg of HPBCD) kept at a 1:5 ratio of trenbolone to HPBCD --> this will deliver the trenbolone directly to bloodstream to give at least 360 minutes of activity.

Even though I avoid trenbolone like the plague due to it's side effects (sleep disturbances being the worst) I feel it would be useful this way used say 3 times a week early morning, etc. I have seen many new threads where some bodybuilders who do use it are beginning to use it at very small doses, many have seen it's toxic side effects are not worth the price of using it. However, they have been saying that when used in mini-doses like this, the side effects are very minimal to non-existant.

Mini dosing: Less than 75mg a week or less, this would be very practical use for those who would love to use it in mini-amounts weekly for a short period of time, preworkout some days, etc. Remember the first underground article by Dan Ducahine from "Muscle Media 2000" where he would crush and mix a 25mg trenbolone pellet with DMSO and apply to skin? This is very similar but with near 100% efficiency instead.

How to complex trenbolone to HPBCD powder to create a fast and potent sublingual: (14) hpbcd complex to produce oral bioavailable test? | Bluelight.org

It's just so harsh, especially long term, I dont see it really being worth any effect it provides, other than for hardcore bodybuilding.

IIRC there was study done on trenbolone used as maintenance therapy along side with "relatively" small amount of test along with it it to get the estradiol body requires for biological functions. Tren can fully replace testosterone's androgenic effects on human body.

Trenbolone has been linked to brain damage in rodents. It was used in humans briefly as Parabolan (negma pharma) and discontinued.
A. No estrogen or dht conversion means other pathways are neglected (badly)
B. Dyslipidemia even at low doses.
C. Likelihood of cardiac remodeling would be higher than other AAS

The risk to benefit profile is not good. There are other safer routes than tren.
Not surprised but how long were the rodents given trenbolone? Obviously there are safer routes than tren but I was thinking only <8 weeks use. I do know of some long-term tren users and they are absolutely fucked up individuals who would be homeless, in prison, or dead without access to the internet.

Do you say this on any other forums btw ;)

Here's one study that shows that tren actually accumulates in the brain and has a greater affinity for hippocampus tissue than muscle tissue

Here's a more informal website that pretty much covers how I feel about the compound. I do feel tren has its uses, but they are very limited if one is intending to be on the safer/healthier side of things.
I see you mention sub 8 weeks of usage which I can agree with. I was interpreting it as an adjunct to trt and ran simultaneously (very bad idea in my opinion).
I use to post on a couple different forums: one became a conspiracy theory forum with strong anti science beliefs and practices. The other seems to be... Offline now. Either way, bluelight has always been what I call home as this is where everything began for me going from junkie to gym bro so I'll be around for a while :)

One of those forums was originally seen as the best place to learn how use hormones properly without being obvious about it unless you burn off too much fat and walk around with a starved face while still looking muscular and pumped. All the best posters were either banned or left. Some even got themselves banned on purpose.

What a well earned status in my humble opinion. Getbig is still as popular as ever and the best private site doesn't have secretive malicious intentions, you can learn how to build a great body without taking too many years off your life.

This forum is the only one I'll use from now on because I haven't seen any others where an administrator posts his real face and city/town he resides in.

I just hope this section can answer my hurt questions. Basically I will not be satisfied with prescribed doses especially when proviron isn't available for prescription. I won't use synthetic testosterone without it or masteron.

I don't know what doses will be but they will be above average