Training Log Trenbolone 6 weeks before and after pics

Get a belt and do weighted pullups/chin-ups.
this. I can only get to about 5 pounds below my weight on lat pull down so I switched to weighted chins and pull ups. Plus everyone marvels at someone who can do some heavy reps while others struggle with their own bodyweight chins/pullups.

latpulldownbar24inStrt.jpg

This bar too is the way to go with pulldowns.

I'm sure you know about deadlifts, rows and the like, but whe it comes to lat pulldowns or highrows once in a while I like to do reverse grip to shock the muscles a little. I will also let my arms go way up and really let my lats stretch and pull down very slow and squeeze the lats.

This thread is now a top Google search for tren @ 6 weeks.

It always bugged me that there weren't enough before and after pics for each individual steroid.
Trenbolone 6 weeks before and after pics

Anyone know how it's possible I don't have anywhere near that definition in my abs and I sit at 5%? I test routinely and don't have many veins, but my shoulders show striations and back bulges, at this rate I wonder if I have to get below 2% for a six pack. I don't have the strictest diet, but super high protein, alternating fasting and gorging worked wonders for me.

Anyone know how it's possible I don't have anywhere near that definition in my abs and I sit at 5%? I test routinely and don't have many veins, but my shoulders show striations and back bulges, at this rate I wonder if I have to get below 2% for a six pack. I don't have the strictest diet, but super high protein, alternating fasting and gorging worked wonders for me.

Very few people actually reach 5% BF, even less stay there for any prolonged period of time, as its extremely unhealthy..