Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

trazadone most interesting drug experience

dneusingyrsago

Bluelighter
i took trazadone dosage around 1g to 1.5g (maybe more) for a few weeks thinking it would give vivid lucid dreams ,it did ! ,,,but did so much more,!! when you wake memory of dream slips away very quickly ,trazadone blocks that and after a while it gave memory accsess to all dreams going back years could sit wide awake and run through them like replaying a video was very bizarre but very interesting to find they are logged in a porton of normally inaccsessable memory...maybe thats why can have recurring dreams as there is a copy of it stored away

i took trazadone dosage around 1g to 1.5g (maybe more) for a few weeks thinking it would give vivid lucid dreams ,it did ! ,,,but did so much more,!! when you wake memory of dream slips away very quickly ,trazadone blocks that and after a while it gave memory accsess to all dreams going back years could sit wide awake and run through them like replaying a video was very bizarre but very interesting to find they are logged in a porton of normally inaccsessable memory...maybe thats why can have recurring dreams as there is a copy of it stored away
When I was in inpatient for alcohol detox and treatment, they tried to give me seroquel and trazodone to help me sleep.

Well they were switching Seroquel to trazodone. They gave me a bunch of zofran for nausea and I want to say gabapentin and baclofen for my muscle spasms and neuropathy.

Which probably caused me not to sleep. Hallucinate where literally people would pop into window panes on the wall and then pop back into the hallway.

They sent me to the hospital. I had full blown serotonin syndrome they had to give me cyproheptadine.

It happened when they switched me from seroquel to trazodone. It was not an enjoyable experience at all.

Trazodone can be actually euphoric at doses of like 150-250mg but its damn near impossible to stay awake long once the heavy euphoria sets in. Apparently trazadone actually metabolizes into this research chemical that has empathogenic and stimulant effects. Im not capping at all.