• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tranq dope and recovery/MAT

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Soft white underbelly is interviewing Philly addicts last week and they all are on tranq and say that it's like a benzo withdrawl and methadone does nothing for it.

There is no apparatus besides full hospitalization that helps ppl deal with things like benzo and alcohol and hypnotic dependency...because these drugs are so dirt cheap and easy to get that ppl don't really get desperate enough like with opiates that are hard to get and expensive.

So if you're hooked on tranq dope....the methadone clinic should be able to give you benzos or some shit to get off tranq.

It's a big deficiency in how the east coast is failing at the drug epidemic

Soft white underbelly is interviewing Philly addicts last week and they all are on tranq and say that it's like a benzo withdrawl and methadone does nothing for it.

There is no apparatus besides full hospitalization that helps ppl deal with things like benzo and alcohol and hypnotic dependency...because these drugs are so dirt cheap and easy to get that ppl don't really get desperate enough like with opiates that are hard to get and expensive.

So if you're hooked on tranq dope....the methadone clinic should be able to give you benzos or some shit to get off tranq.

It's a big deficiency in how the east coast is failing at the drug epidemic
I love watching soft white underbelly, those vids he has walking down said row... fuck it looks like a post apocalypse streets full of zombies.
Kensington looks real fucked up aswell, I cant imagine how is that place at night....imagine walking down the street in wds trying to cope. I'd piss my pants before I get ráped or murdered.
Cool vids tho, the one about the brothers from west virginia who are the result of incest is hella crazy too.