View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

took shrooms and I don't enjoy weed anymore

the_farklenator

Bluelighter
So I consumed about a gram of shrooms had a nice trip and thought about my drug usage on them I take adderall everyday and generally smoke weed everyday however I didn't when I took shrooms and now I don't enjoy weed anymore just made me tired no mood lift at all could this be attributed to the mushrooms if so why isn't the adderall effected?

I'm medical MJ user, and after consuming psychs, I find I have to use MJ very carefully as it tends to hit a lot harder (some OEV's/CEV's). Basically I get much higher than I should. This is mildly uncomfortable since I don't smoke MJ for enjoyment. Even a 6 month tolerance break wrt psychs hasn't changed how hard MJ hits.

As for Adderal, can't say....never used it and never intend on using it.

Tom

But yeah, psych use can amplify MJ effects.

Weed tends to have a psychedelic aspect that is enhanced after tripping, its not usually that noticeable, but psychedelic use can make you permanently feel these effects. I get visuals from a good smoke session since i started tripping, just gotta learn to deal with it or quit smoking. Adderol isn't affected because it doesn't have the same psychedelic effects as weed.

Maybe you're now discovering that you're not into cannabis, or don't like to smoke it daily? Have you tried other strains or types? Indicas or Indica dominant strains or types tend to be more sedating with body load. Try a pure Sativa or Sativa dominant strain or type. They're more energetic and even psychedelic.

Weed tends to have a psychedelic aspect that is enhanced after tripping, its not usually that noticeable, but psychedelic use can make you permanently feel these effects. I get visuals from a good smoke session since i started tripping, just gotta learn to deal with it or quit smoking.

To me weed is a minor psychedelic. Since my first trip in 1978 on acid I ALWAYS see visuals and patterns when I smoke. Like a minor trip. But I love it. I love the patterns on the wall or where I look. Call it permanent, call it whatever, call it hppd if you want (that word is much newer and I see it thrown around a lot, too much) To me it enriches life and gives it sparkle. Like after identifying a constellation one doesn't only just see random stars anymore. Patterns. Humans love finding them and making sense of them. :)

But to the original post I can't see how any of those things relate, maybe you are just tired of smoking weed and in need of a break. Because that is a must for continued enjoyment.

why Jackaroe? Why is weed a must for continued enjoyment. I used to smoke a lot and I mean a lot.... as in I could hang with Allen Iverson. Been to Amsterdam 3 times, smoked the best blond hash the world has to offer it was called Moonshine, and the Dampkring had the finest stock....

15 years ago I was growing 4 to 6 different strains. One of my favorites actually had the harshest hit, the true Hashplant, a stocky thick plant with big fat stocky buds, increadible sedating high, but strictly speaking a head stash strain.... shit hit and tasted like schwag, but looked and smelled like the dank... cause it was.

Anyway I kinda outgrew marijuana.... never got busted never got popped for it, I just walked away from that world.... Marriage and kids may have had something to do with it all... but it was more then just that.... I feel no illwill to those who consume it. but I pass on it right now, and I have for over 10 years now.

to Farklenator.... perhaps the mushroom trip just opened up a part of your brain that functions better without Marijuana.

Thanks for all the help guys I'm just stumped I used to want to smoke all the time now it's not even a second thought

No idea man I just slept all day didn't get all giddy like I used to just tired it was rather boring

to Farklenator.... perhaps the mushroom trip just opened up a part of your brain that functions better without Marijuana.
That's what I was thinking like I was a big stoner like getting high everyday several times a day and now I just don't enjoy it

why Jackaroe? Why is weed a must for continued enjoyment. I used to smoke a lot and I mean a lot.... as in I could hang with Allen Iverson. Been to Amsterdam 3 times, smoked the best blond hash the world has to offer it was called Moonshine, and the Dampkring had the finest stock....

15 years ago I was growing 4 to 6 different strains. One of my favorites actually had the harshest hit, the true Hashplant, a stocky thick plant with big fat stocky buds, increadible sedating high, but strictly speaking a head stash strain.

Actually let me rephrase, if a person enjoys weed some breaks are necessary for continued enjoyment. Not that weed is a must for everybody who needs enjoyment.

I am jealous of the gardening. ;) I never got that far so had to pay for most unless other friends who did grow gave me some. I was too paranoid, had a felony from years ago and didn't need the trouble. But as soon as it is legal I have to look into that Hashplant. Sounds like something I'd enjoy. I did give up weed for a few years about 20 years ago, but still enjoy.

ever since i get into mdma, shrooms and acid i also dont care for weed so much anymore. now weed seems less beneficial such as less life improving effects.

weed just seems to be a less intelligent drug now that ive entered deeper realms of drugs.

Last edited: