• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Took shrooms almost an hour ago. I don't remember how long everything takes...

Ray86

Greenlighter
So we're feeling the effects on mood. Maybe some slight visuals but I can't tell if it's just hopeful thinking. Should they be all the way kicked in by now? I haven't taken them in over 10 years and I don't remember the typical timeline. We each ate a half eighth on full stomachs and we're trying to decide if we should take a little more. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks:)

We do feel them. Our state of mind is definitely altered but I'm just wondering how much more they'll kick in from here or if by this time, this is as strong as it's going to get. I guess I'm just looking for a timeline on this. We don't want to end up overdoing it by taking more. Typing is so hard right now...

All of that depends on dosage and strain/potency. You can always take more, but never less. It's quite hard to "OD" on shrooms in a negative manner.

Update us on what happened.

Regardless of what strain of mushrooms you use, the come up should be felt after about 20-30 minutes on an empty stomach. Shrooms kick in quite fast, after an hour the trip should have kicked in almost completely, and moves in waves of clarity and heavy sedation.

It seems like you took a too small dose?

We do feel them. Our state of mind is definitely altered but I'm just wondering how much more they'll kick in from here or if by this time, this is as strong as it's going to get. I guess I'm just looking for a timeline on this. We don't want to end up overdoing it by taking more. Typing is so hard right now...
Did you end up eating more?
Imo a full stomach can delay the peak.
Ime it takes an 1.5 hours to peak which is abnormally long