• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Too bigger dosage?

ImcalledKat

Greenlighter
So, the cousin and I go halves on a gram of MDMA. She's being doing drugs for god knows how many years and I trust her, along with many others. When it comes to actually doing it, of course we halve the gram so we get what we paid for, then she splits it into two bombs - first one, the 2-3 hours down the line we take the second. Is this too much, I'm new to MDMA and after having a look round Bluelight and other forums I'm starting to think it is, which would explain the bad experiences after the second bomb.
Ta

Please test your drugs you can find test kits on dancesafe.org or ebay for cheap.

500mg of mdma is an insane dose. Start off at 100-120mg and slowly work your way up to find what works for you

I presume your post is in past tense, and suggest a nice at least one - but make it two - month brake to let your brain breathe! Tolerance builds up quickly. Bad thing, you don't wanna know it up close. If so, check threads with "depression".

As already pointed out 500mg is a lot of MDMA to be taking. If your new to MDMA (and your actually getting MDMA) then I would suggest a dose in the 100mg range and then a top up if needed.

If you are taking 500mg in one session you either have a monstrous tolerance (which I doubt since you say you are new to MDMA) or your product is cut to shit or something other than MDMA entirely. Get a testkit. I do not believe you are ingesting pure MDMA. I can tell you that if I did 500mg of pure MDMA for my first few times I would have ended up calling an ambulance on myself without a doubt. Or probably my mates calling one, as I would not be able to even hold a cellphone anymore, let alone call someone

Even after years of rolling and with a high tolerance the one time I took 500mg it was too much (let me mention I took 500mg by accident, not intentional). I was rolling way way too hard and was near a collapse. Blacking out, dreaming while awake, hallucinating like crazy, loss of muscular control, balance problems, very irregular heartbeat, drenched in sweat and with an eerily white skin color. The only thing that stopped me from getting myself to a medic was that I was too wasted to realize I had gone over the edge and I had lost my mates in my stupor. I was actually enjoying myself because I barely knew what was going on. At one point a team of medics that roams the crowd saw me, looked at me like they had seen an alien and wanted haul me off in a hurry to an ambulance. I remember running away from them thinking "you'll never catch me, you kill-joys!". Damn that was stupid, I'm still mad at myself for that night after years have passed. And as I said this was after years of rolling and with a very high tolerance

Buy a testkit and test everything before you ingest it. Find another dealer as your current one is ripping you off with fake or very bad product

Last edited: