Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Tom Goes to the Mayor (Tim & Eric)

Herbal~Jah

Ex-Bluelighter
I remember the first time i saw "Tom Goes to the Mayor." It was one of those late summer nights (like 2am) around 2005-06, where the weather is just perfect around 1 or 2am. Then, as I lied in bed watching TV late at night watching [Adult Swim], came on this crazy show that I've never quite seen before. At first I didn't know what to make of it and unfortunately didn't pay much attention to it the first few times I saw it on [Adult Swim]. Which is what I'm afraid many people do and not give it another chance with a more open mind to the shows unique style and sense of comedy.

Anyone else ever see this show and if so what did you think of it?

it's extremely strange; i could only really watch it while tripping, in which case it's great. When sober, it's just not appealing to me.

When I first saw it the first several times I was like "what the hell is this?" and then I started watching it cuz it would come on Adult Swim late at night and started watching it and I find it hilarious. Its just such a unique style of comedy that makes me laugh... I also love The Tim & Eric Show: Great Job also... Does anyone know if they are going to make another season of Tim & Eric Show?

^ Probably not - as far as I know T&E are working on a bunch of different projects at the moment, and a new season of Awesome Show is not among them.

If you haven't already, you should check out Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie. If you want to see Tim in a more dramatic (but still funny, in a fucked up kinda way) role, check out The Comedy.

I enjoyed it. Not nearly as much as T&EAS, Great Job! So good. Brule's Rules, Tairy Greene, etc.
Kind of the ultimate, you either love it or want to kill everyone associated with the show, type shows. Like Wondershowzen.