• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tolerance, Rebound and Adverse Effects / Benefits to/from Long-Term Use of Dissociatives

dopamimetic

Bluelighter
This is the topic I am somewhat researching about currently. As most data I have is my own from at least 250g+ of arylcyclohexylamines (hint: it doesn't need to turn you into a zombie or to fry your brain, I can't tell anything about the possibility yet), I am very interested in reports from other heavy and moderate-heavy disso users. What tolerance patterns, interactions, serious side effects did you notice? Is tolerance permanent, semi-permanent? Did you catch psychotic symptoms that last longer than the effects of the substance? How about rebound (opposite symptoms, like physical tension, anxiety, inflammation etc) after high acute doses or after binges?

If I manage it ever, I'd like to do something like that good old DXM FAQ but for all the dissociatives and implications for people with mental illness etc. as they really are drugs which not everybody with fragile personality or specially anxieties, possibly even some kinds of psychosis needs to avoid. For certain individuals they can and do show benefits which big pharma isn't able to give you by very far but for sure addiction is a real issue too (anybody managed to find sth that helps with cravings for dissociatives and to reverse tolerance in the longer term?) How about physical effects like positive to pain or negative in regards of bladder health?

Thanks for your contribution :cool:

Last edited:
Nice thread, obv we've discussed extensively in N&PD so won't bother repeating my own experience just yet unless I think of something else relevant... but also very interested to see what discussion this generates.

Hard to generalize. Some end up in the gutter, some are sent to the stars. Others keep wobbling in between seemingly indefinitely.

It's somewhere in between ridiculously healing and awfully damaging. It's also like siphoning funds from the sewage department over to the intelligence agency.

For instance, we have had the administrator over here claiming it's the worst for speech. Yet I've seen nothing organize real-life vocalization in a hopelessly disorganized mind like the right dose of methoxetamine.

It's a vat of paradoxes and complexity, your thread is shooting too high I'm afraid, you might as well try and give Douglas Adams a call.

Let's erect the Supergalatic Theoretical University of Dissociatives Studies. You can't enter, you just have to somehow wake up in it.

🤡