• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Toddlers & Tiaras

carr90

Bluelighter
How do people feel about this show and these kids crazy ass mothers ? I really feel this is the most ludacris show on telivision, absolutely dispacable ! I never post in this forumn but all responses would greatly appreciatte it. Is this really what the Us is coming to (ha I kid the Us is past it) !

i'm not sure what it's called either, but i think it's like one of the best television shows ever. you know? the way it explores both mother-daughter dynamics and a totally awesome underground sport at the same time? plus, i think it's really revealing about beauty in america.

but could you do me a favor and figure out what it is called? because the name of the show is essential to how thread titles work in this forum. thanks!

I don't watch it. I've seen maybe twenty seconds of it before, but it made me worried the cable company would send my information to some sort of sex offender registry.

The first time I heard of this show my first thought was "do they call CPS at the end of the season and seize their kids?"

I would post the video of a 5-year-old getting her eyebrows waxed but it was seriously disturbing. :(

underground sport?
Lol. If the kid wants to do it, then its fine, but I doubt most of them do and their mothers pushing them is only going to make a new crop of body dysmorphic diseased teenagers puking up their lunches in the bathrooms. So its pretty sad IMO.

why is there a thread for this terrible show??
i wish i could anti-bump this into another dimension...

What I really wonder about is, how many of the mothers on this show are simply repeating what was done to them at that age?

why is there a thread for this terrible show??
i wish i could anti-bump this into another dimension...

I was doing a crossword puzzle yesterday and the clue was "Toddlers & _________". Then today at the checkout line, I noticed the cover of People magazine featured this show. It's terrible, but just because its vomit inducing (no pun intended, girls) doesn't mean its not noteworthy.

^hey! i saw that cover too. i think. the one asking if the show had taken things "too far." one of the issues was skimpy outfits. hot.

their mothers pushing them is only going to make a new crop of body dysmorphic diseased teenagers puking up their lunches in the bathrooms.
^but think about all the great poetry those fuckedup little bulimics are gonna write.

I just wanted to see if everyone agreed the creators should be shot and the shows made illegal, fucking gross