PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

To extract or not to exctract

Status
Not open for further replies.

WideEyes

Greenlighter
Hi all. For quite awhile now I have been researching DMT. After reading many threads it seems it is becoming quite popular for it's ability to launch you up and bring you down so quickly, yet leave that realm with a plethora of knowledge. After trying unsuccesfully to find some, I wanted to consult you guys on the difficulty of extracting the substance.(I also live with my parents, but every weekday i have at least 3 hours before they come home)

Extractions are very easy but I would wait until you dont live with your parents before doing one. It will surely take longer than 3 hours

Please respect your parents by not manufacturing schedule 1 substances secretly. You have your adult life to do so as it is pretty easy but you will not be able to do it correctly and more importantly safely in that window of time. What would you do if in your haste you melt the bottom of your reaction vessel and dump pH14 liquid all over your floor 30 minutes before your mom comes home and the shit is melting the flooring? (it can happen and will if you rush)

Please do a lot of research and wait for the appropriate time, it is so worrisome when amateurs try to jam chemistry into their time frames, chemistry does not work on your schedule.

One to save until you move out. I've closed this in the meantime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.