To everyone.....

Nice post Flower! Beautifully said.
It was great seeing you this weekend. I had a blast. Thanks for showing me how to do a whippit the right way. Call me soon!
luv you!
P.S. you've never seemed like a misfit to me, I think you're awesome
smile.gif

a BIG fAT furry thumbs up to you FLOWER!!!! Wow that really was amazing. I was a bit of an outcast at school as well, but just recently I've found some really special people in my life who make rolling even better then it could be!!!
Peace and Respect to everyone at Bluelight. I think what you're all doing is really sorted and it's a shame there's some wankers out there who spoil it.
You are all beautiful people, and remember, The only people who matter, are the people that matter.
Rock on You hippy chick!!
The Hedonistic Angel.

mad love to you flower!!! you say exactly what needs to be said in exactly the right way. what a wonderful human being you are!
I've missed talking w/ you. glad you're back
smile.gif

PLUR
vertigo

Had to get it up to the top again.
Sorry, I'm still not seeing enough responses to this magic post.
READ READ READ READ and REPLY!!!
------------------
xxLUCYxx
Don't be mean, give us a bean
xx**P.L.U.R.H(ugs)**xx

*wipes a tear from her eye* that was soOo fucking true flower...i luv you guys
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*

Damn.... It's people like Flower that bought me to Bluelight and made me want to stay, because of what we have here... a family. Hell I'll admit it, I had few friends growing up and even then I was made fun of them and considered the dork of the group because I was too sensitive, but I kept telling myself, fuck it, I don't care what people think, I'm not gonna change myself just so I can go down to their level, and I kept on doing this growing up, and look what I found... a great new girlfriend that I really really like a lot, and she loves the fact that I am a quiet and sensitive person, not sensitive to the point where I cry at everything, not like that, but sensitive to other people, their feeling, and not thinking of myself all the time, much love to you Flower, I know what it's like choosing to stay quiet then rather be an angry person and take out anger on others. But this just made me realize again why I love bluelight so much, because of the great vibe it has going, and all of the great people here. Keep it up, and everyone, if you have problems try not to take them out angrily on other people, you know? We're here to help out our fellow bluelighters not make fun of them and drive them away!
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."
-Unknown Raver

Flower, your words touched my heart.Thanks.
Back to the top you go.
------------------
There is no end to the adventures we can have if we seek
them with our eyes wide open

*tear*
FLOWER,you kick ass!!!
Your paragraphs of dismay are what I hold Bluelight to be all about.
I'm relatively new, but I saw a couple of Satan's posts and I was shocked to see the community in that kind of uproar.
I'm fukin' real happy you decided to post your concerns.
Keep it at tha top, coz everyone needs to read this!!!!
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama

...wow...you guys are really something else. ***sniffle***...this is EXACTLY what I meant. The good vibes are just pouring out of this thread, and I thank you all sooooo very much.
Thank you thank you thank you....I love you guys.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Ha! I always knew Florida Bluelighters ruled!! I have been reading this message board for a long time before i finally became a member. The level of intelligence and compassion on this board never fails to amaze me. If FLA bluelighters ever want to take a road trip to Fort Lauderdale, let me know!! I would LOVE to meet you guys/girls!
------------------
"We are in Chains until Dance sets us Free"

Hey Flower,
Thanks for reminding this baby-member that this is still a cool-ass place to talk to people and relate and get advice. I almost quit entirely because of the negativity that surrounded alot of the posts that people made, but as long as there are sweethearts like you around, I will be too. Thank you much. If you ever decide to make the extra long visit to Vegas, let me know. It would be an honor too meet you and have a good time!
later dayz
Chuck

Hey Flower,
Thanks for reminding this baby-member that this is still a cool-ass place to talk to people and relate and get advice. I almost quit entirely because of the negativity that surrounded alot of the posts that people made, but as long as there are sweethearts like you around, I will be too. Thank you much. If you ever decide to make the extra long visit to Vegas, let me know. It would be an honor too meet you and have a good time! X's on me!
later dayz
Chuck

AS most of my fellow bluelighters have pointed out this is an amazing post sweetie and I am going to give it a shameless bump to the top again
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I thought maybe it was just me that thought this was so awesome and very moving but it seems others feel the same way
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

MMmwwwaahhhhh!!!!
Peace................RuRu

Kudos to you flower. I don't think anybody could of said it better. But the thing is why does everybody pull together when something is wrong, why can't we do it all the time. This is the best post I have read in a while. So back to the top it goes.
PLUR
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

what goes up, must come down, no not me clowns

That was sweet...Plur yo all!:)
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

That was sweet...Plur to all!:)
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

I just got done explaining to my bestfriend in the world. What we are all about here on Bluelights. This is IT. Love going out to all my Family here at Bluelight.
PLUR.
Written by P.J.L.B USA
BLUELIGHT IS OUR WORLD WE CAN EXPRESS OURSELVES AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS. WE LEARN NOT TO JUDGE EACH OTHER IN A DISCRIMINATIVE WAY. WE LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER'S EXPERIENCE, TRIUMPH, AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES WE MIGHT HAVE MADE.
WE ARE A FAMILY.
WE ARE RAVERS.
"WE ARE BLUELIGHTERS"
Sincerely
Hartford Raver1 and Pinktmax
------------------

WOW...Flower that was excellent. Few people are able to relate their feeling so clearly and i TRULY RESPECT you for that..the people here are great...bump bump bump it back to the top