To ALL Bluelighters

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
Well i'm in a very weird states of mind currently - I just cried for second time in my life (that i remmember and not pain related) first was when my mom told me that dad went to the states and never coming back and second is now - you guyz are amazing !! for the first time in my life i actually asked for help - me who used to thing that he can concure the world by hemself asked for help - and you know what - people i never met were there for me .. and I promise i will do anything i can to meet you all - fly anywhere go anywhere anytime - this is amazing - like a family i never had ...
I promise from now and on to answer any post that i can and to help anyone that needs help .. damn if anyone is in trouble call me - 212-579-8987 !! i don't care giving my phone out here - your my new family !! so anytime anyday if anyone needs anything give me a call - I promise to be there !!!
Plur

*tear*sniffle*
C-mon' SpecialKNY, now you're makin' me cry for the 28th time in my life
smile.gif

Seriously, I'm glad that bloolite can bring us together!!
Oh, I sent your digits to the XXXfarm
smile.gif
*heehee*
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama

Aww, your making me feel all warm and fuzzy
smile.gif
. Now I *REALLY* need to meet you guys. SpecialK, I swear to you that if I can't find a ride on the 5th I will walk to the meetup, on my knees, in the snow, uphill both ways....carrying a umm....dammit. Anyhow, see you there
smile.gif

wow, im sittin here speechless on my keyboard. i read your othe post about your job and all. i didn't reply but before i could, this one popped up. so i had to say something.
Personally, i don't think im very good at giving advice because i haven't lived longe enough to give the best answer. but in my short 18 years i feel that i have learned one thing that keeps me going. Every day, i get up, and wonder whats gonna happen today? Maybe, on my way to a party in a near by town i'll get hit by a semi-truck, or maybe i'll take too much of the wrong shit at party and fuck myself up really bad....or maybe....or maybe..... or maybe?? Well, i tend to see the positive side of every thing even if the situation completely sucks shit. Can you believe I had that mentality when i was sittin in a jail cell one night that i stole a car? Well i was, i thought ahead to the future and told my self that it would be ok, someday. Even if my life stayed shitty for what seemed like forever it eventually turned it self around and now, well, i'm great. I don't know you can feel or think that way about life but im happy to lend you my thoughts. Do you live in new york? if so, i was thinking about visiting there , if so i'll drop ya a line. love4ever. PLUR!!
hope everything works out.

Dude ... Kick ass.
smile.gif
I totally dig reading your posts and all man... Just want to spread some PLUR to you. If it wasn't 12:30 on your side of the US right now, I'd call u. But who should we ask for? SpecialKNY?
redface.gif
That would be kewl.
smile.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

Peeps - I totally love you all guys ... about calling I worte and will write again - any time any day and i live alone - name is kagan - peeps call me K - don't feel that special anymore so no need for that
smile.gif

Wow - you guys are amazing, all I have to say is one thing ...
"You totally made a stranger feel right at home"
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

that was wonderful Special!! you are so special to everyone on this board because your positive energy reaches me everyday i read a post from you.. oh dear i am getting weepy! i feel all warm and fuzzy inside, kudos to you, i hope you are having a good night. x2k

Kagan (I really like that name!!) knowing someone psychically really means nothing nowadays. I feel like I can relate and talk to people on this board better than I can with a lot of my "closest" friends IRL. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'll always be here. I know it's not much, but we're all here to support you whenever you need anything. You should know that and take comfort in that. No one judges. We're all friends. Common bonds.
smile.gif

But seriously, even though I don't know you, I can infer from your posts that you really are an awesome guy, and if you ever need anything, I'm here
smile.gif

Unfortunatly, I can't make it up to nyc on the 5 cause of ID probs even though I'd tear my right limb off to meet all those bluelighters. but if you're ever in Philly, lemme know
smile.gif

<3,
Becca

I souldn't be doing this but ..
(bump thing)
it really important to me that you all read this cause i really ment what I wrote
smile.gif

and that goes to everybody people i know and people I don't know (YET
smile.gif
)
Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

K,
You are such a sweetheart with such great energy and you make me so glad that I stumbled upon this site. It is amazing how much we all manage to touch each other's lives through nothing more than a few key strokes. Let people say whatever they want about people who use drugs or party too much...I think that we all break just about every preconception there is out there.
Thank you, K, for writing this post. And thank you to every Bluelighter who inspired him to do so...
XOXO
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

now this.....this right here is what i missed about this place and you have no idea how good it feels to finally here you guys not fightin but tryin to help eachother out in time of need. This place is a beautiful opportunity to make friends and become apart of a family so use it please!!!!
PLUR TO ALL
christopher
------------------
as the hands of time grap for me I run in fear of intrapment of this fake world.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
luv ya K!! (((HUGGLIEZ!)))
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*

Kagan,,whats up my man....thats what its all about...spread the love.......hope yer ride to odds follows through...if anything changes gives me a call...i have'nt really met everybody on here yet...but looking forward to meeting u all and chilling, see u all at odds...take it eeeeasy and keep the vibe alive.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

K-
Now Im really gonna give ya a big bear hug when I see your ass tomorrow night at Twilo. Your still going, right? Positive over Negative.
Peace