• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

TMA (alpha methyl mescaline) New Exp. - Chemical weapons death destruction DAMP SQUIB

B9

Bluelight Crew
TMA (alpha methyl mescaline)

Dosage - 150mgs of TMA was taken orally.

Setting my house, kids & dogs & wife rambling around as per usual

Set - calm relaxed – waaaay better than the last 6 months, lets hope it’s not a temporary blip!

TMA is reported in Pihkal as causing emotional volatility; this is generally my usual waking state so there was just a trace of apprehension on the face of my wife when I told her I’d just eaten it.
It came as a very fine brown powder & smelt not dissimilar to MDMA; fine powders are fine but they get everywhere. I’m currently sporting a couple of nice TMA streaks on my trousers, which is at the cutting edge of fashion so I’d like to think.

T+ 3.45 persistent low level abdominal discomfort, this is psychoactive but I’d be hard pressed to define it. There is no visual activity save for a mild intensifying of things like colours & textures and even this is sporadic. There does seem to be an increased level of self awareness which can only be considered as a negative point if you use drugs for escapist purposes.
I feel strange, stranger than normal, there’s also a persistent yawning I have not laughed much if at all – this also is a negative for escapist drug users IMO.
I read this substance is listed as a chemical warfare material, ( cheers for that one Dr Strange Drug) I’ve waded in knee deep & I’m not sure I’d fancy full immersion, which would perhaps come at higher than the advertised 250mgs upper limit, but maybe not.
There are tantalising moments hinting at deeper beauty but they are fleeting & like a faint wisp of smoke they are past you leaving no hint they were ever really there anyway.
One thing is for sure my usual fanatical adherence to brevity (read super short attention span) has dissipated resulting in my haemorrhaging words & wondering if I spelt haemorrhaging correctly.
The military theme I picked up on when reading literature about TMA is reinforced by the programme The Genius of Design “death & destruction” playing on the background TV. This I find mildly amusing – could it mark the high point of the experience?
Man I’d like some booze or opiates yet feel taking either would be a pointless exercise.
However I’m not one to be easily put off. ;)
At this point I have to say this isn’t particularly recreational…later…maybe.

Later T+ 6.15

Ha ha things brightened up with a change of scenery, there’s nothing quite as heartening as listening to a friends account of his misfortunes & misadventures with lunatic friends. :D
This put a real sparkle into matters & I felt a genuine lift of mood which has remained on the journey home despite fear of breakages when the wine bottles broke loose on a sharp bend, thankfully I’m drinking from an intact bottle, & yeah I got my pocket full of opiates & nope I didn’t use the murderous heroin cartel in town, I’d rather do without than go there thanks. :|

Physically I’ve had chills & goose bumps throughout & there’s a degree of vasoconstriction. Anyway fuck this, back to Neil Young Documentary %)

T+7.15 slowly coming down aided by a glass or two & the gentle song of Morpheus, I have a headache which is definitely a result of the drug. Throughout I’ve had an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach which now I know wasn’t the drug but some weird concoction known as dodgy grub. :(

Yeah I’ll write a retrospective tomorrow & think up an eye-catching headline for the report. 8)

Shit job really - but the booze etc compels me to post without edit thus hopefully whatever essence there may be will not be diluted by convention, this is my theory anyway :)

Oh & many thanks to Dr Strange Drug without whose input this report would never have appeared =D

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tma
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
A most pleasant report sir. There's something super warm, toasty, comfy, and grounding about your writing, like a favorite pair of pants or a perfect cup of tea. :)

Oh man, TMA is one of the magic originals. Something so cool and 50s about the name...trimethoxyamphetamine.

You are lucky to try such a rare treat. I wish I were still in the cool people's loop. :(

Wow, what a coincidence, I had the chance to try it for the first time a week ago, and I loved it.

report coming soon

I must admit that I think the experience was negatively coloured by the mild food poisoning that we had. Stomach cramps & feeling sick doesn't bring out the best in things. I found the latter half of the trip much nicer & I was in a pretty positive frame of mind and have remained so since Friday night
I reckon I'll revisit it again soon & maybe at a higher dose - what dosage did you consume planckunit?

I must admit that I think the experience was negatively coloured by the mild food poisoning that we had. Stomach cramps & feeling sick doesn't bring out the best in things. I found the latter half of the trip much nicer & I was in a pretty positive frame of mind and have remained so since Friday night
I reckon I'll revisit it again soon & maybe at a higher dose - what dosage did you consume planckunit?

176 mg. For me this was a "full immersion" dose

Ha ha things brightened up with a change of scenery, there’s nothing quite as heartening as listening to a friends account of his misfortunes & misadventures with lunatic friends.

I'm glad my trials & tribulations lightened your mood - a real case of Schadenfreude! ;)

^ It was more the way you told the tale that amused me rather than me taking a delight in others misfortunes....anyway it panned out OK didn't it?

Yeah he's even smarter now %)

Btw is there no english word for Schadenfreude???

No it's one of those things where the German language does it much better (like the basis for organic chemistry nomenclature)

Nice report, weird that I found it so late. I wonder how many more TMA reports are hidden in the depths of BL.

Reading this brings back the glory days of the old PD crew for me. Oh zophen, how I miss thee. And I will still never think of you as benign ;)