• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tips on getting just the right level of f'd up?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
This might seem like a funny question, but I'm serious. I have a 1 month vacation every year, and I'm on mine now, and I always tend to binge during this time period, but this year I'm finding that a lot of the time I'm enjoying myself LESS because I think I'm just getting too f'd up to enjoy doing certain things when high and drunk. For example, I prefer to have a focus like certain music I want to listen to or something I want to watch while f'd up in order to enjoy myself more. The 2 drugs that are always in play are alcohol and weed, sometimes also Phenibut and/or Kratom and often nitrous. My way of doing things is that I usually get drunk first and I may also be on Phenibut and/or Kratom, then once nice and drunk I smoke weed and sometimes do nitrous.

However, nights like last night I feel like when I was trying to listen to music like I was too drunk and messed up to enjoy it properly and I feel like I kind of wasted my high/drunk. Like all I remember is starting to smoke a bowl and doing a balloon and then pretty much passing out for a couple hours, waking up to smoke again and falling back to sleep. And it can really be a problem if I'm doing too much nitrous cause eventually I am doing so many balloons that I start to lose awareness of what I'm doing and it becomes less fun.

So, anyone have tips on getting just the right level of f'd up with these particular drugs involved to actually be able to enjoy doing things while high and drunk? I particularly want to be able to smoke weed and listen to music and be aware enough of the music but also feel nice.

I think that maybe if I switch up the WAY I drink it could help, like if I don't wait to smoke till I'm entirely shit faced and also put off the nitrous till later in the night. I usually like to drink red wine these days, so maybe just get like a nice strong buzz or mildly drunk on a couple glasses and then smoke some weed, and then drink more and sip my drinks slowly to make them last and really listen to the music I want or watch what I planned on watching and not just rush to getting obliterated. And then of course there's not taking too high a dose of Phenibut. I took 2,650 last night which is pretty high in most people's opinions, but I like doses in that range. More than that becomes too sedating though.

I'm sure others can relate. Any other tips anyone has on getting just the right level of f'd up?