Tippin the Scales at 28000 Posts!!!! Damn!!!

Vitamin-K

Bluelighter
Well, I just noticed that the post ticker hit 28000!! I think thats pretty damn cool to tell you the truth. I have'nt really been here that long, well long enough to be a bluelighter at least, but since the time my mouse pointer finally found its way to this site one late, late night when I could'nt sleep, I've become in a sense, wiser, enlightented, and just plain smarter than I was before. I've learned so much about E raving and havin plain fun. I also know that because of all of us, I can go out one night and know how to be safe and how to keep my friends safe, better than I ever could've on my own. This is one South Texan that wants to give some deep props to all the bluelighters and the newbies. Thanks to ya'll I'm better person and I look forward to sharing more of my thoughts and opinions and E-xperinces with you all for a long time to come(cause I'm only 18 and just getting started!!!!!)):)))))))love4ever-PLUR
------------------
Vitamin-K

HEY VITAMIN K
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE I FEEL THE SAME WAY...ITS COOL TO KNOW YOU ARE AMONG FRIENDS EVEN WHEN YOU HAVENT SEEN THEIR FACE YET, AND I ENJOY READING THIS MESSAGE BOARD A LOT, I SIT HERE IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER FOR HOURS READING AND LEARNING ...AND JUST GETING TO KNOW WHATS INSIDE OTHERS PEOPLE MIND...ITS COOL

Three cheers for evry1 who makes this site possible and who set up the site. The knowledge and awareness it has created is unparalelled.
--Thanks.--