• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

tianeptine to get off sub?

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
is tianeptine weaker than subs? if so, can you use it to address the depression that comes at the end of a bupe taper? or is it easier to just taper off the bupe with benzos and imodium, and the depression is unavoidable?

thanks

Yes it is far less potent then subs but of you use a large enough dose it will be able to hold you. I'm actually planning on doing this exact same transition this year but will personally only be cycling the Tianeptine and being on it for two week periods beccause I enjoy using Psychedelic Drugs and it will most likely dull the effects of them due to the receptors it hits. Also I hear that when your on it for extended periods at higher doses like I would need you become addicted to the Anti-Depressant effects as well as the Opioid so when you jump off its like a severe SSRI/Opioid withdrawal combined so its beat to ween down low in that scenario, I have had friends tell of people they know who are Heroin addicts for years and spoke of how the the withdrawal from Tianeptine was even more horrific.

But if taking the low therapeutic dose like what are in the prescribed pills and you use them as directed the withdrawal is said to be minor and walk in the park. All the horror stories are coming from people taking high doses for months/years and either choosing or being forced to fo Cold Turkey from a large dose. But back to Buprenorphine, I personally believe it could be a maintenance drug right now I'm at 4mg Bupe daily as I weened down in preperation for the switch I'm hoping that 300-500mgs of Tianeptine Free Acid will be able to get me through my days pain free and without feeling Dope Sick. I'm thinking that it will because my tolerance was terrible last time when I tried it like the week before I was on 16mgs Bupe like I mentioned and for about 7-8 before that I was eating One Gram of O-DSMT a day so when I got back on Bupe I needed that whooping dose.

But yeah man I plan to try and take a little less Tia each day during that two week period a slight drop so at the end I can reward myself with something and actually catch a Buzz now cuz my receptors aren't stuffed full of Buprenorphine. But dont worry guys I'm not gonna use street dope or something that's crazy but an RC Opioid carefully measured and I'll get fluffy warmth and bliss moving through me as I drift around in an opiated day dream for a few days a month and then back on Bupe 4mgs a day and maybe try and take 2mgs sometimes. And then back to Tianeptine after two weeks and I'll repeat the cycle for as long as I plan to keep it in my routine of drugs I use daily.Does this seem like a sound plan? I'll be able to have fully developed psychedelic trips on the Buprenorphine I'm assuming and due to me only staying on the Tianeptine two weeks I should be safe from addiction or maybe I should do it 10 days on Tia and 20 on Bupe what do you guys out there think? Even if you haven't tried this before if you are knowledgeable about these compounds I'd love to gain some more information from you just like my friend Hydro.

Let's get some Tianeptine users in hear to break this down I would like to know about your experiences with longterm daily use and also from psychonauts who utilize this drug and still maintained a relationship with the mind manifesting drugs which utilize the 5HT2a receptor and and explain about which subtypes its attaching to and if it has affinity for the 5HT2b receptor as well cuz since DOC utilizing that one I believe and if the Tianeptine isn't latching would Psychedelics which become active thru that receptor still be fully developed and not dulled out like one that is primarily sharing the same receptor and it's subtypes which are being used by Tiapatine.

Sorry if this is confusing its bit a puzzle in my mind ive been dwelling on for days. Thank you for taking the time to make this thread Hydro I was planning on starting one myself soon since I'm having trouble figuring this all out. Also bought 100 Lopermide tablets that are 2mgs would it be safe to combine that with Tianeptine so I'd be able to maintain on a lower dose and still not feel the withdrawals...my mind tells me yes because they are working off totally different groups of receptors in located in different parts of the body after all Lopermide is an Opioid with a similar structure to Fentanyl the monumental difference is it doesnt cross the blood brain barrier but still maintains its affinity at the Opioid receptors in your gut so it will get you constipated just like Heroin or Pharmaceutical Opioids. If taken in large doses like 20-40mgs which is wa uh pasy what its prescribed dosage is the drug has the ability to stop many of the effects of an Opioid withdrawal on it own. It's a great last resort if your stash vanishes I'll just pop 10-15 and I will feel much better, not 100% but its manageable.

My Opioid maintenance is a big deal because for the first time over the last three years I have been working and doing the right thing. Just wouldn't want this stuff getting me really sick and effecting my job during the first days I switch back to Bupe because of lingering effects coming off the anti-depressant would 10-14 days be long enough for it to get ahold of me in that nature. Personally at the moment I'm not retiring g to take solo Tia all test round but I'm stocking some up and in the future if I ha e to I suppose I will have to take an extended vacation from Swirly Town. So again my friends the knowledge I have of this area is limited and I could use your help.

Lve & Lite,

°☆° Cosmic Charlie °☆°

Last edited:
I am planning to start on some tianeptine and I have read about its bad withdrawals. What is your recommended safe dose? Thank you so much, but I don't wanna fall into "another" pit.