Throw up\Guilt

Sweetpea

Bluelighter
Hi again. Sorry I have so many ?'s. On Friday night before rolling I took 4 (50mg) tablets of 5-HTP. I took it about an hour and a half before.
I didn't feel good all day because I only slept 3 hours before...anyway it was my first time trying the HTP (and 5th time doing E)So I felt even more sick after I took it, then I took the E and threw up within 10 minutes..... I know the E hadn't digested yet but since I threw up I thought I should take more E.... but I waited like an hour to take more. I only did 1 and a half but after all this is when I had those scary hallucinations.
My question. When you throw up does the E weaken? If you just took it and throw up does some come out? Does anyone feel guilty on E?

Well sweetpea, if you threw up only 10 minutes after, you probably lost a bit of the E. What I'd suggest is taking the 5-htp earlier, like 6+ hours before dosing. That way, if the 5-htp makes your stomach upset (which I think was probably the case here), it will have passed by the time you dose. Also, since 200 mg made you ill, try spacing out your preload. Perhaps 100 the night before, and another 100-150 8 hours before you dose. Just a suggestion, do what works best for you
smile.gif
Also, try to sleep a bit better the night before, your body wa probably feeling a bit taxed. Take care of your body, and it will take care of you.
As far as the guilt goes, I haven't had that before. My guess would be that it might have been a manifestation of the paranoia that amphetamines often cause. Hope this helps
smile.gif

Dave