• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Throat numbing after lines of meth?

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Maybe I've just been doing the stuff for too many days in a row now, but the last bag i bought wasn't the greatest quality. Small chunks in with mostly powdery dope.
Anyway, i've been doing nothing but snorting for the last month or two and i'm noticing the drip with this stuff is making my throat feel numb like cocaine does. Has anyone else experienced this with lower quality stuff? Obviously no one with half a brain would cut meth with cocaine, but what else could produce this numbing effect?

Honestly there's no telling man. Could be a number of things. But not binging for so long and taking a break might help? Snorting it is super hard on your nose and throat. Especially when you don't know what its cut with.

I know in my home town in the mid decade a lot of ice was cut with synthetic cathinones and some of those numb your throat and have mechanisms of action that are somewhere between real amps and cocaine. Meth mixed with something like caths or coke is especially dangerous IMO. Meth releases a shit ton of dopamine and I wanna say it raises DA brain levels by 2000% (?) And then you gotta remember ur also adding a Dopamine Reuptake inhibitor which basically entraps that toxically high amount of dopamine in your brain for a good while. I'm no expert in pharmacology, neurochemistry, a health professional or anything close to any of those things. But it just don't sound good and from so many repeated experiences it feels very cardiotoxic. Does this numbing batch cause more tightness in your chest than usual and sometimes make it kinda hard to breath? Do are your ears like popping real bad to where your voice sounds real loud in ur head when u speak? I have recognized these as classic Cathinone cut give aways.

Weird thing is I just bought some from my neighbor that sound ls just like what u got. Mostly powder with lil rocks. If you smoke those rocks and they don't taste like orange peeling infused pleasant chem taste (that classic meth smoke taste; some discribe it as slightly unripe green apple peel taste which I would also agreed to) but rather they taste something more like a sickly sweet taste or even a cat piss like taste then u definitely got cathinone cut dope. Caths are cheap and amp-like and most of them are legal. Active cuts have become the go to with dealers these days as opposed to the days of MSM, Epsom, and Isopropylbenzobullshit shards, much like active fentalogue cuts have replaced the old sucralose heroin cuts and what not. I'm pretty sure mine is shake n bake meth plus Cath crystals. I say that cuz I did a straight shot of the powder and it gave me that awesome "blow your hair back" and knock the breath out ya (in a good way) rush with that intense euphoria that comes with banging Racemic dope (Shake n bake, Birch reduction shards etc.) -- not that I'd EVER recommend banging shake. But anyways, Andafter the rush subsided I noticed had no legs which is just like injected shake behaves in most cases.

Then when I did a shot of just the Rocky lil shards it felt like all my other experiences with injected caths. Intense anxiety, tightness in chest, need to catch breath, dull euphoria, lotta dizziness. Extreme craving for a benzos to make the experience more enjoyable. That whole chestnut.

Pretty sure cathinones only numb once they are cut too. They can often be intended for sale as synthetic coke, so numbing agents are appropriate (if cutting can be considered appropriate!) But the same cathinones straight from a lab do not numb so i dont think this is plausible.

Likely its crappy meth and cut as you suggest. Not much else to it.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.
Think i've come to the conclusion that I've just been using the stuff for too many days in a row and have become paranoid as to why i can't get high anymore (gee i wonder.. :unsure:)
Yes, i need to take a break.

Pretty sure cathinones only numb once they are cut too. They can often be intended for sale as synthetic coke, so numbing agents are appropriate (if cutting can be considered appropriate!) But the same cathinones straight from a lab do not numb so i dont think this is plausible.

Likely its crappy meth and cut as you suggest. Not much else to it.
I was thinking cut meth too.

I'm also wondering what drug I really am taking right now, for months, it doesn't numb and doesn't hit like the freight train of 2017 crystal hexen, but it's sold as "N-Ethyl-Hexedrone" and the supplier is good, but I want it tested because I have a sneaking suspicion it may be NEP/Pentedrone instead, like how the Chinese pulled that switch starting in late 2017

I know in my home town in the mid decade a lot of ice was cut with synthetic cathinones and some of those numb your throat and have mechanisms of action that are somewhere between real amps and cocaine. Meth mixed with something like caths or coke is especially dangerous IMO. Meth releases a shit ton of dopamine and I wanna say it raises DA brain levels by 2000% (?) And then you gotta remember ur also adding a Dopamine Reuptake inhibitor which basically entraps that toxically high amount of dopamine in your brain for a good while. I'm no expert in pharmacology, neurochemistry, a health professional or anything close to any of those things. But it just don't sound good and from so many repeated experiences it feels very cardiotoxic. Does this numbing batch cause more tightness in your chest than usual and sometimes make it kinda hard to breath? Do are your ears like popping real bad to where your voice sounds real loud in ur head when u speak? I have recognized these as classic Cathinone cut give aways.

Weird thing is I just bought some from my neighbor that sound ls just like what u got. Mostly powder with lil rocks. If you smoke those rocks and they don't taste like orange peeling infused pleasant chem taste (that classic meth smoke taste; some discribe it as slightly unripe green apple peel taste which I would also agreed to) but rather they taste something more like a sickly sweet taste or even a cat piss like taste then u definitely got cathinone cut dope. Caths are cheap and amp-like and most of them are legal. Active cuts have become the go to with dealers these days as opposed to the days of MSM, Epsom, and Isopropylbenzobullshit shards, much like active fentalogue cuts have replaced the old sucralose heroin cuts and what not. I'm pretty sure mine is shake n bake meth plus Cath crystals. I say that cuz I did a straight shot of the powder and it gave me that awesome "blow your hair back" and knock the breath out ya (in a good way) rush with that intense euphoria that comes with banging Racemic dope (Shake n bake, Birch reduction shards etc.) -- not that I'd EVER recommend banging shake. But anyways, Andafter the rush subsided I noticed had no legs which is just like injected shake behaves in most cases.

Then when I did a shot of just the Rocky lil shards it felt like all my other experiences with injected caths. Intense anxiety, tightness in chest, need to catch breath, dull euphoria, lotta dizziness. Extreme craving for a benzos to make the experience more enjoyable. That whole chestnut.
meth or amphetamine in general is in itself a dopamine reuptake inhibitor aswell as dopamine/norepherine force releaser. it functions by reversing about 50% of the dopamine neurons it produces back into the synapse to be used again and pass through the receptors which is why it can be neurotoxic and damaging to the receptors and even the neurons themselves, aswell with increased dosing comes oxidative stress caused by oxidated dopamine thats released in as you state perfectly well huge amounts (but i do think the % is somwhere between 1500-4000 i've read anywhere inbetween there, and many things can effect this percentage of release from diet to stored dopamine, if you rarely use stimulants you'd experience as much from the amphetamine as possible which is why people should be aware of their dosing patterns because the half life of any type of amphetamines are relatively long when compared to other stimulants like cocaine and what have you.

why don't you sublingually administer your batches you buy to get a lesser but still very strong effect and know where you stand on your product at hand, you should probably practice safer methods if you're jumping into potentially smoking somthing that can have a severely negative outcome and i'm not talking about oding or anythign of the sort but more along the lines of a terrible experience

i havent had the ice hcl pills in awhile that i was getting but, they didn't numb the throat persay (i take my amphetamines and any analogs via Sublingual route aka under the tongue or snort the meth but those little white squares were like titanium reinforced steel, id even have a hard time with my mortar and pestle to crush those fuckers whoever was pressing them made them damn solid, i'm hoping i run into more soon because i miss those little I.C.E squares of pure power

meth or amphetamine in general is in itself a dopamine reuptake inhibitor aswell as dopamine/norepherine force releaser. it functions by reversing about 50% of the dopamine neurons it produces back into the synapse to be used again and pass through the receptors which is why it can be neurotoxic and damaging to the receptors and even the neurons themselves, aswell with increased dosing comes oxidative stress caused by oxidated dopamine thats released in as you state perfectly well huge amounts (but i do think the % is somwhere between 1500-4000 i've read anywhere inbetween there, and many things can effect this percentage of release from diet to stored dopamine, if you rarely use stimulants you'd experience as much from the amphetamine as possible which is why people should be aware of their dosing patterns because the half life of any type of amphetamines are relatively long when compared to other stimulants like cocaine and what have you.

why don't you sublingually administer your batches you buy to get a lesser but still very strong effect and know where you stand on your product at hand, you should probably practice safer methods if you're jumping into potentially smoking somthing that can have a severely negative outcome and i'm not talking about oding or anythign of the sort but more along the lines of a terrible experience

i havent had the ice hcl pills in awhile that i was getting but, they didn't numb the throat persay (i take my amphetamines and any analogs via Sublingual route aka under the tongue or snort the meth but those little white squares were like titanium reinforced steel, id even have a hard time with my mortar and pestle to crush those fuckers whoever was pressing them made them damn solid, i'm hoping i run into more soon because i miss those little I.C.E squares of pure power

Thanks for pointing that out. I knew that true amps had some Reuptake properties but did not think they were very significant or worth mentioning. But either way it is definitely no good to be adding much more potent Reuptake inhibitors to a potent releaser. And personally I wasn't the OP of this thread, but I just have never liked the sunlingual route for anyway drug tbh and have only found it to be truly useful with a drug like Xanax. As far as Amps go I have tried Addy sublingually only once and Meth sublingually only once as well. And I will say that I wasn't crazy about the high produced by either, although the meth did produce a small rush sublingually comparable to plugging. The addy made me real talkitive when used under the tounge but wore off quick.

It's probably getting to a point where we should all be getting test kits if we want to use meth instead of trying ourselves really. Although I just don't be think most tweakers will ever go through the trouble. There is still good real methamphetamine shards out there because I had a large sum of it recently. But there's far too much meth-cut Cathinones and Cathinone-cut meth out there to be a very confident IV user or even a confident smoker or even oral/nasal user possibly. But it definitely seems to affect us shooters worse when we get the ol Cathinone cocktail. If it is straight meth without any ACTIVE cuts (that alter the psychoactivity of the substance) then banging is amazing. What I've noticed Is the Cathinone substances themselves are sometimes sold without any meth in them as ice. I would prefer this over mixing the twop. Cause man there are a few times I got straight Cathinone dope that .1 would give me a rush so intensely euphoric that it would put a quarter Gram shot of real d-meth to shame; but man was it always much more paranoia / psychosis-inducing than a equapotent dose of IV Meth! Shit would have me think everyone I came into contact were evil mind reading, manipulative, reptilian humanoids trying to slowly turn me into one of them by getting my DNA so they could clone me anf later hunt the real me down and kill me. But anyways dealers are screwing everyone up when they mix the two. When IV'd it's like I just IV'd some impending Doom or crystal Schizofrenia. Its a great way to get ya off the needle tho.

Thanks for pointing that out. I knew that true amps had some Reuptake properties but did not think they were very significant or worth mentioning. But either way it is definitely no good to be adding much more potent Reuptake inhibitors to a potent releaser. And personally I wasn't the OP of this thread, but I just have never liked the sunlingual route for anyway drug tbh and have only found it to be truly useful with a drug like Xanax. As far as Amps go I have tried Addy sublingually only once and Meth sublingually only once as well. And I will say that I wasn't crazy about the high produced by either, although the meth did produce a small rush sublingually comparable to plugging. The addy made me real talkitive when used under the tounge but wore off quick.

It's probably getting to a point where we should all be getting test kits if we want to use meth instead of trying ourselves really. Although I just don't be think most tweakers will ever go through the trouble. There is still good real methamphetamine shards out there because I had a large sum of it recently. But there's far too much meth-cut Cathinones and Cathinone-cut meth out there to be a very confident IV user or even a confident smoker or even oral/nasal user possibly. But it definitely seems to affect us shooters worse when we get the ol Cathinone cocktail. If it is straight meth without any ACTIVE cuts (that alter the psychoactivity of the substance) then banging is amazing. What I've noticed Is the Cathinone substances themselves are sometimes sold without any meth in them as ice. I would prefer this over mixing the twop. Cause man there are a few times I got straight Cathinone dope that .1 would give me a rush so intensely euphoric that it would put a quarter Gram shot of real d-meth to shame; but man was it always much more paranoia / psychosis-inducing than a equapotent dose of IV Meth! Shit would have me think everyone I came into contact were evil mind reading, manipulative, reptilian humanoids trying to slowly turn me into one of them by getting my DNA so they could clone me anf later hunt the real me down and kill me. But anyways dealers are screwing everyone up when they mix the two. When IV'd it's like I just IV'd some impending Doom or crystal Schizofrenia. Its a great way to get ya off the needle tho.
to me, yeah snorting addy in particular gives more of a 'kick' so to speak, but the SL route doesn't have that down effect near as much as snorting does, i only buy from trusted and vouched sources which i now have a long-term buying relationships with that they'll front any amount to me, which i as a matter a fact do not take advantage of because knowing me id lose a kidney paying off debt, being debt free is nice, now if only my bankroll can surpass what its at now...

It's impossible to say without sending it to a lab for testing. But in terms of other numbing drugs, the only one I have ever encountered besides cocaine is n-ethyl-hexedrone, a cathinone that in its pure form does somewhat numb the throat (and it looks like coke and is quite euphoric for a couple of hours).

It's impossible to say without sending it to a lab for testing. But in terms of other numbing drugs, the only one I have ever encountered besides cocaine is n-ethyl-hexedrone, a cathinone that in its pure form does somewhat numb the throat (and it looks like coke and is quite euphoric for a couple of hours).
The numbing was only felt in my throat, after the drip. Never in my nose, like cocaine would.
I've since come to the conclusion that i'd probably just been snorting for too many days in a row at that point.

I'm very curious, some N-Ethyl-Hexedrone I've had would numb my entire frontal face fairly fast, other batches not, and it came in several forms, one large batch was tested to be another cathinone entirely (a weak batch.) I've got photos of the good shit vs the current good shit, none I can find of the garbage stuff that gave NEH a bad name, just a sec..