This maybe strange but, What shoes do you wear?

I've got a pair of Adios, and they are very comfy. I wear them just about everywhere except for work & the beach
smile.gif

It sucks that they don't make 'em in your size, Adj. Hope the company grows & starts to make some bigger ones - they are magic shoes.
smile.gif

Ben.
------------------
I know Love. I know Life.

Sketchers, Sketchers, Sketchers!!!! Oh and Candies aren't bad either. They make a line called Airheads that are pretty cool and are light as a feather to wear!!
Merry Christmas!!
Smiles
smile.gif

Erica

HAHAAAAA! Good post. I love shoes. I have to agree with JUNGLIST in one aspect of his post. Old school PUMA suedes. But I must differ that they don't look right on anyone else. You should see them on me when I am steppin to some phat jungle riddims
biggrin.gif
lol. No, but seriously, if I can find a pair of PUMA suedes thats what I'm wearin, they rip it up. Comfy as a sock. They look phat as hell. They're suede, how can you go wrong w/ suede?
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

I'm gonna sound even MORE girly than Pragmatic (hell, I work for a fashion mag - what can you do?) and ask if there is ANY alternative when dancing to trainers/sneakers??? I'm DESPERATE to find something, and will invent them myself if I have to!
They must: be strong, be comfy, be danceable, be breathable so they don't get smelly and....here is the most crucial bit...add some leg length!!! For many girls, trainers cut the line of the leg HORRIBLY, making legs look short and stumpy. It's generally not too bad when worn with long pants, but with three-quarters or skirts (yep, I sometimes wear skirts clubbing) you're asking for trouble (unless you have legs up to your armpits naturally).
Please, please, ANY SOLUTIONS??????
Cat