• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs This is my bukkake with Atomic Decay dedication thread.. Cannons Firing from Canada All The Way To Australia

Joey

Bluelighter
Hi @Atomic_Decay this is 0ir shrine. Since we last spoke I got those super cool serial killer teeth and stalker goggles for transcontinential use you wanted to have so badly. *Lopsided shitgrin*

Serious question for bluelight. If you had a semi serious feelings opening up to someone on another continent, they didn't say much to you for awhile and then the next thing you hear from them is my above post. Would you be really impressed and ready to go saving their homeless ass life from their eternal bent of self destruction maybe only you can solve?

Anyway Mr atomic I'm just making a bombastic display of hello I'm alive and yada yada. I still appreciate our chats earlier this year. I think about you. A lot.

Serious question for bluelight. If you had a semi serious feelings opening up to someone on another continent, they didn't say much to you for awhile and then the next thing you hear from them is my above post. Would you be really impressed and ready to go saving their homeless ass life from their eternal bent of self destruction maybe only you can solve?

Anyway Mr atomic I'm just making a bombastic display of hello I'm alive and yada yada. I still appreciate our chats earlier this year. I think about you. A lot.
Noone can make you less self destructive . You have to want it. If you look to another to solve your issues and they leave your issues don't go with them.
You're looking a little thin. I hope all is ok. You're a nice guy and I hate seeing you in so much pain.
I truly hope you find some peace of mind soon. You have suffered long enough ❤️

Noone can make you less self destructive . You have to want it. If you look to another to solve your issues and they leave your issues don't go with them.
You're looking a little thin. I hope all is ok. You're a nice guy and I hate seeing you in so much pain.
I truly hope you find some peace of mind soon. You have suffered long enough ❤️
You're right about all the above.

I found a new place to live today!

I need your devotion but I’m not ready for a shrine just yet.

I’ve got atmospheric re-entry lined up and am beaming back to earth at soul-scorching speed.

See you seen. The deceleration is going to turn my brain to mush. But Mission Control has a plan for that.

@Joey I'm happy you found a place. Ontario is getting hard for everyone when it comes to housing. A 1 bedroom apartment across the street from me is listed for $1800. That's crazy.

@Joey I'm happy you found a place. Ontario is getting hard for everyone when it comes to housing. A 1 bedroom apartment across the street from me is listed for $1800. That's crazy.
Yeah. Ive lucked out, I’m on ODSP with some supplemental income from my writing and policy work. It covers my rent, which covers my food as well because its room and board. And leaves me a few hundred bucks minimum each month for whatever I need. It’s a safe place and I am actually happy again for once. I haven’t had a home i felt good about in any way since March 2021.

@Atomic_Decay I got a couple pro writers gigs today. My friends running for city councillor and I’m the writer for her campaign. A campaign which is based in homelessness, housing, addictions and mental health, street outreach, etc, it’s a winner,

AND for the NORS phone which is the National Overdose Response Service which I am on the board of directors for - I just got asked to write on the new newsletter! This is me getting published on a Health Canada backed publication again!

I need your devotion but I’m not ready for a shrine just yet.

I’ve got atmospheric re-entry lined up and am beaming back to earth at soul-scorching speed.

See you seen. The deceleration is going to turn my brain to mush. But Mission Control has a plan for that.
You should send me $1,000,000,000,069 CDN because I’m a home boy 😎