• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you must do before starting your assignment.

Beatlebot

Bluelight Crew
1. Look at Bluelight.

2. Look at any other social site you might be a part of, ie - myspace, friendster, livejournal etc

3. Wash the dishes

4. Vacuum the floor.

5. Eat some cornchips with dip.

6. Eat ALL the cornchips and ALL the dip.

7. Lie down for a while.

8. Call friends and family

9. Laundry

10. Feed the cat.

How do you procrastinate? Please add more :)

bowse bluelight
get food
go for a walk
find friends to hang out with
listen to music
masturbate
smoke

that's pretty much the order. repeat as necesarry

Decide that i should 'relax' first and watch tv or tv shows on the computer. Then work out "i've got all night to do this" so watch a few more.

Talk to people

Play with the dog

1. bluelight
2. this thread
3. typing this

Well, I guess I better start reading the chapter.

1. Write an essay regarding the possibility that the use of palindromic dates in modern rewrites of classic Victorian literature affords a greater degree of clarity when comparing them to the Mr Men series of books.

2. Paint a photographic quality still-life, portraying only what is not existant within the paintings field of vision.

3. Define the seasons though the sensations they invoke.

4. Create a disscussive definition for a readily explainable emotion, such as anger, which is so convoluted that it would send even the most absurd of existentialists searching for a Mills and Boon.

5. Using a ripped copy of Acid Pro, an analog to digital converter, a dodgy mic, one semi-functional technics SL1200 with a crappy mixer, and a pile of old classical music 12', create the greatest experimental hip-hop album of all time.

6. Design and build a dinner table and chair set.

7. Create the most elaborate table ornament possible out of stick glue and used photocopy paper.

8. Build a fort which can comfortably house one adult, using nothing except playing cards.

9. Make a chain out of a solid piece of wood.

10. Solve the Riemann Hypothesis and collect the one million dollar prize

11. Express the number 1 in a twenty page equation

12. Create a series of necklaces using things you were intending to throw away.

13. Wear them in front of the mirror.

14. Take a series of B&W photos of yourself naked sporting the necklaces, with the wood chain mentioned previously coiled tastfully in your lap.

15. Post those photos on myspace.

16. Storyboard a feature length film about the trials of a vampire who has their child removed by social services.