L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

There's This Guy...

Graceotta

Greenlighter
There's this guy, let's call him Jason. Jason has a girlfriend. But, Jason and I are good friends. We talk about everything. Even sex. He's given me tips on how to orgasm, even. But I like him. And he asked and I said yes I like him. And so, with all we talk about, I asked, "Do you like me?" and he said yes! What a scandal! So he told me if he ever breaks up with his girlfriend that I'm next in line! What is going on?!! Help, PLEASE!

That 'if I wasnt with xxxx I'd be with you' seems like a tarp to me.

Last edited:
I agree with the others...don't hang around waiting for an unavailable guy. Take it from someone who's been there, you'll only end up hurt. Even if they do end up breaking up eventually and the two of you get together, wouldn't you feel used a little? You shouldn't be his sloppy seconds so that he doesn't have to be single. You should be his priority.
I think he probably does like you but clearly not enough to break up with his current girlfriend, just enough to like having that as an option to avoid being single. Sorry to say it so harshly but please think about it well before getting involved in this...it's quite a power play, and not in your favour :(

what do you think he wants from me?

He wants you to wait around just in case things don't work out with his girlfriend. Do you really want to be his second choice? A backup? Or do you want to be someone's first choice? If he really liked you, he'd break up with his girlfriend. Don't hang around waiting. Move on. You can do better.

If he gets bored with his current girlfriend or if he thinks she could possibly dump him, he's lining someone else up who he thinks he can be intimate with because he doesn't want to lose out on having that if his current relationship ends. imo.

That 'if I wasnt with xxxx I'd be with you' seems like a tarp to me.

Yes, it sounds like exactly what you'd put on baseball field when it starts raining!

Some guys think girls are impressed by the fact that they fool around with a bunch of different girls, like it means that they must be "something special"....It's usually a turn-off, but some girls actually seem to like being blatantly told that they're nothing more than just another name on the list! Even if you are fooling around with every girl in town, it takes a real douchebag to actually brag about it to girls you potentially wanna hook up with!